test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Styles

Chelsea 4-3 West Ham

Started by Styles,

Good result just now Chelsea 4 - West Ham 3

Borini scored a hattrick onhis comeback and Lalkovic scored the winner.

Good to see the young players beat an experienced West Ham side.

Good result just now Chelsea 4 - West Ham 3

Borini scored a hattrick onhis comeback and Lalkovic scored the winner.

Good to see the young players beat an experienced West Ham side.

GREAT news to read that about Borini ..perhaps he has a future here after all ..good to see Bertrand playing as well

GREAT news to read that about Borini ..perhaps he has a future here after all

You'd think so, but if he can't get into the team when he scores five, I don't think there's any chance with 3.

Twitter(chelseayouth): Nothing to do with Carlo, he wants to play him, orders from above not to.

also from him: West Ham's starting XI featured 1,135 club appearances in pro football. Chelsea featured 427, 94% of which were Hilário and Bertrand.

Was this on Chelsea TV? Damn, I missed it. Anyone know when it's being replayed or if I can catch highlights for this?

A lot of the reserve games this season have not been shown on Chelsea TV due to their "live game budget" which seems to shrunk significantly. This one was not televised either. I will post the highlights to this game in this thread later on today, the game was very exciting and Borini scoring another few good goals shows why the club are bonkers to let him go.

A lot of the reserve games this season have not been shown on Chelsea TV due to their "live game budget" which seems to shrunk significantly. This one was not televised either. I will post the highlights to this game in this thread later on today, the game was very exciting and Borini scoring another few good goals shows why the club are bonkers to let him go.

When do CTV show highlights Esk?

When do CTV show highlights Esk?

Highlights have already been on Blue News, but tonights Inside the Academy show will also have the highlights.