test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

People complaint how Barcelona does not fit for him due to the players they have.

But i don't see them complaining about Real Madrid when they have Ozil, Sahin, Kaka in the mid to rotate.

Fabrefas is a good addition to Barcelona to help them rotate and maintain their team very competitive.

Now that they got Fabrefas and Sanchez, they need a defender and they will be good to continue killing teams.

I don't care how good Barcelona's team is. The key is that that Cheating, moaning, dirty, greasy rat is out the premiership and i love it. Partaaay

:drunk::yay:

I'm not gonna comment on his complaining cause we probably hold that trophy. but I haven't heard fabregas say one thing about this transfer publicly.

hope this finally is over, also hope barca will now release a 'how to get away with publicly tapping up players over years' book.

I quite fancy Barcelona winning it all again. But not before Jose and Real give them a right run for it, though.

There are probably plenty of Chelsea fans that hate this guy, but all around midfielder is very rare this days.

If he really want to leave Barca, IMO we need to make a bid because he is a pretty good midfielder

Peace. likes this

He is never going to join us for reasons aforementioned and he has that bond with Arsenal where he will never join Arsenal's London rivals. If this thread is going to remain open just keep it as a wish because we will not make a bid for him as he will not come.