test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

jesus christ not another one whos finished! I remember people saying the same about david villa when we were linked with him. . . He is most definately not washed up, having problems with injury yes but done. . No

Okay he's not finished, but he's not in a good state of mind and a prolific transfer to rivals won't do that any better!

It's too high risk to buy him from Arsenal. Look what happened with Torres, the transfers play on these players' minds. Right kind of player to be looking for but not this one specifically.

Okay he's not finished, but he's not in a good state of mind and a prolific transfer to rivals won't do that any better!

It's too high risk to buy him from Arsenal. Look what happened with Torres, the transfers play on these players' minds. Right kind of player to be looking for but not this one specifically.

possibly, the difference with him and el nino tho is that if cesc was signed it wouldnt be right in the middle of the season and he would have time to adjust mentally. Dont think we are even looking at him tho
Jose M likes this

possibly, the difference with him and el nino tho is that if cesc was signed it wouldnt be right in the middle of the season and he would have time to adjust mentally. Dont think we are even looking at him tho

Yeah but still. I just don't think he'd perform for us, if he leaves it should be abroad, as a player it's better for him.

I hope not. He's a fantastic player, but won't work for us to be honest.

Yeah but still. I just don't think he'd perform for us, if he leaves it should be abroad, as a player it's better for him.

I hope not. He's a fantastic player, but won't work for us to be honest.

id much prefere a cheeky bid for jack wilshere if we are raiding le arse
dave30 likes this

Whiney Spaniard that :wank2: over Barcelona all the time? No thanks. He can go to Barcca and sit on the bench wile Xavi and Iniesta strut their stuff on the midfield.

I'll Hamsik.

id much prefere a cheeky bid for jack wilshere if we are raiding le arse

Wilshere + Rodwell + McEachran + Henderson would be a dream come true.

4 English players & the future England midfield. Like I say.. A dream come true.

Xabi alonso if i would prefer. Would rather seem im stay at la arse anal or go to barca.

Wilshere + Rodwell + McEachran + Henderson would be a dream come true.

4 English players & the future England midfield. Like I say.. A dream come true.

i was gonna say:) you have hoped for a bit much there. .

I'd rather see us attempt to sign another Arsenal midfielder.... Samir Nasri, who is almost out of contract and would be a thousand times cheaper!! :chai:

Henderson, McCarthy, Wilshere, Nasri, N'Zogbia, Hansik, Pastore, Silva and Rodwell, they are the people i would want OVER Fabregas. Good player, but a cunt. Wouldn't come here anyway, Barca is more likely.

LDN Blue and BlueLion. like this

There is no player in world football I hate more than this smug twat. He's over-rated, injury-prone, unsporting, inconsistent... and that's where the good points end! He's best off at Barcelona on the bench, realising how much better Xavi, Biscuit and Iniesta are.

first post. Ok, dont know how reliable the source is but its been said that Arsenal and Barcelona have reached agreement for Fabregas? Don't know if anyone has read or heard about it. To be honest im glad, really wouldn't like him to come across London, i think he's an arrogant c*nt.

first post. Ok, dont know how reliable the source is but its been said that Arsenal and Barcelona have reached agreement for Fabregas? Don't know if anyone has read or heard about it. To be honest im glad, really wouldn't like him to come across London, i think he's an arrogant c*nt.

Hey welcome to the forum mate. Stick around and enjoy your stay. Also, make sure you introduce yourself to our community here. ;)

Cheers blue%20scalf.gif

Oh, and try to post a source always ;)

Wilshere wont come(and we don't need him)

I think he'll be at Arsenal for most of is career(if not all of it)

He is a kind of player that will stay at Arsenal even though he knows he wont get any silverware there

cesc fabregas is in barcelona and if plans go right, he wont leave the city. good, wont needty see that prat unless i see hims ulk on a bench, yeeha.