test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

I would like Fabregas now. I wanted Pastore, but with that much money Fabregas is better.

I would like Fabregas now. I wanted Pastore, but with that much money Fabregas is better.

Only way to see Fabregas wearing our kit is in Fifa or PES...

For half of the season he is better than Pastore.

Fabregas is one of the most frequently injured players i have ever seen, and has 2 bad hamstrings.

50m for him to play half a season like Eldo said, is definitely not worth it imo.

Fabregas is one of the most frequently injured players i have ever seen, and has 2 bad hamstrings.

50m for him to play half a season like Eldo said, is definitely not worth it imo.

And let's not forget all that "I wanna go home" p*** talk...

have i missed something? have we been linked with him or this the dubious link from last december

Justin bumped it, nothing new (unfortunately).

i seen the Kaka,Cesc or Hamsik thread and then this one and thought fuck there must be some breaking news....... could we not consider keeping this section to ACTUAL news or factual links to players and use the general chat or something to discuss who people would prefer and who they would like to see? just a thought for the newly elected mods

i seen the Kaka,Cesc or Hamsik thread and then this one and thought fuck there must be some breaking news....... could we not consider keeping this section to ACTUAL news or factual links to players and use the general chat or something to discuss who people would prefer and who they would like to see? just a thought for the newly elected mods

There are no newly elected mods yet mate, though you can help with your vote ;)

Threads like this are not only for links and news, but also for our speculation and opinions. If you want links only then look for them here ;)

There are no newly elected mods yet mate, though you can help with your vote ;)

Threads like this are not only for links and news, but also for our speculation and opinions. If you want links only then look for them here ;)

dont worry fella your getting my voteblue%20scalf.gif

I know the general set up here, just a thought as it is a bit of a waste of time bumping threads just to say oh i really hope we sign such and such! not to worry tho i know how these things gorolleyes.gif

termninja likes this

dont worry fella your getting my voteblue%20scalf.gif

I know the general set up here, just a thought as it is a bit of a waste of time bumping threads just to say oh i really hope we sign such and such! not to worry tho i know how these things gorolleyes.gif

Sorry, just practicing how to act as a mod :Goober:

Thanks for the vote ;)

I think we should have a Fantasy thread ,,,then we could merge so many threads including this one

Naaah, I'm pretty confident we'll get him for some 30million + Kalou ;)

Really hoping these Fabregas rumours aren't true! He's washed out now..

jesus christ not another one whos finished! I remember people saying the same about david villa when we were linked with him. . . He is most definately not washed up, having problems with injury yes but done. . No