test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

Good player,little shit,smugged face git though.And he doesnt like celery .no sense of humour!.

Never gana happen,off to Barca..hopfully!!!!

Can see be linked with so many random players between now and summer

A banner above the topic really does explain the whole existence of this thread.

With an unreilable source, i may as well post saying we are signing Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, and that we are trying to lure Zidane and Maradona out of retirement.

:rolleyes:

Actually i first heard the news today at school when my friend said he saw it on the news paper. Though still i can't see it happening, and i hope it doesn't,

Actually i first heard the news today at school when my friend said he saw it on the news paper. Though still i can't see it happening, and i hope it doesn't,

And if that news paper was the sun, then that is just the same as someone saying it came from the word of God.

Fortunately, I think that signing him is quite impossible. Yes we've signed Torres, but we were linked many times with him and his case is different to Fabregas. Cesc is a different story. He'd never leave Arsenal to join us, ever. If he ever leaves Arsenal he'll go to Barca I think.

Fabregas hates Chelsea with passion, and so does Chelsea and the fans. He should not and will not join us, I hope so at least.

I know this will never happen because he'd only leave for Barca or abroad but if he came to us, my love for Chelsea would decrease a little. I hate that little cunt and i'd hate him to ever represent my team. Cheating winging little poof.

Rambo likes this

Are we actually taking this seriously?! :rolleyes:

If Roman Abramovich is offering 50m then he must be.

Then again all or most paper talk nowadays is a load of rubbish. Take the daily mail for instance...

I would much rather see us buy Alan Dzagoev. He is very talented and has good future ahead of him. And i think he would be cheaper than Fiberglass. :D

Then again all or most paper talk nowadays is a load of rubbish. Take the daily mail for instance...

Yeah that's why I don't believe it.

If Fabregas is leaving it'll be for Barcelona, he's made no secret of this.

Fabregas is the kind of player we need. I doubt he'd join us, we all know well he's destined for Barcelona.

If Fabregas is leaving it'll be for Barcelona, he's made no secret of this.

I see him as a direct replacement for Xavi :whistling: (that's if he goes)

I see him as a direct replacement for Xavi :whistling: (that's if he goes)

Yeah I see that happening, that's why he won't go yet, bench warming won't be a good strategy for his career.

I would much rather see us buy Alan Dzagoev. He is very talented and has good future ahead of him. And i think he would be cheaper than Fiberglass. :D

He is an absolute superb midfielder, i think he will become the first true world class Russian player. I would also sign Nikolas Lodeiro !

Yeah right...after we sign Fabregas we'll go for Messi and Ronaldo...I think he'd go to Barca even if they offered him 4 times smaller wage.

Great player though...

And if that news paper was the sun, then that is just the same as someone saying it came from the word of God.

I don't know what news paper it is lol.