test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

Exactly the type of player we need, Even if he is a little cunt.

Not a hope of it happening though.

A banner above the topic really does explain the whole existence of this thread.

With an unreilable source, i may as well post saying we are signing Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, and that we are trying to lure Zidane and Maradona out of retirement.

:rolleyes:

Absolutley no chance of gettin the guy.....Like sayin' we'll get Reina! Then again.....We got Torres!

Horrible little shite. Needs a good slap and not a true story anyway. The Daily sport says we're after Joey Barton.

Not to sound like Les Dennis(English 'comic',who thinks he's funny) but if Fabregas joins Chelsea in the summer,i'll give you the money myself!.

Can't stand the little runt, but I don't think there is anyone on here that could say he wouldn't improve the team.

Never gonna happen though, he's going to Barca.

Its the written by the sun , enough said. Great player horrible person and has as much chance of him playing for us as me...

The sooner the little cunt fucks off to Barcelona, the more I'll be able to enjoy football. Seeing his smug little face every Saturday makes me want to claw my eyeballs out with my toenails.