Any retro gamers here?

spuz

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you consider Sonic as retro?

Yeah definately. The old 2d ones.Not these crap 3d ones on todays consoles. Love Sonic bought it when it first came out.

I still have a sega megadrive & Nintendo NES. Also got the original sonic and streets of rage on my iphone.

My Mrs has an IPOD (i'm not into new technology) and she downloaded SOR for me to play but it's horrible to do without a joypad. It would be great to get a little joypad to plug into it. I do play SOR on my laptop though.

Top TOP idea for a thread!! :goodpost:

I'm a huge retro game fan myself, despite my PS3 addiction lately. I'm actually looking for a site that sells good PS1 and SNES games at the moment. I've actually been looking for the first Tekken game for years but I can't find it anywhere! :D

My Mrs has an IPOD (i'm not into new technology) and she downloaded SOR for me to play but it's horrible to do without a joypad. It would be great to get a little joypad to plug into it. I do play SOR on my laptop though.

True controls can be a bit fiddly but i still enjoy the games. I have the original one stashed away somewhere.

Top TOP idea for a thread!! :goodpost:

I'm a huge retro game fan myself, despite my PS3 addiction lately. I'm actually looking for a site that sells good PS1 and SNES games at the moment. I've actually been looking for the first Tekken game for years but I can't find it anywhere! :D

Yes,you can't beat the good old games. I've got a wii but don't play it that much,Resi evil 4 was my last game I think I played properly. Have you tried ebay for Tekken?

Street fighter 2,Probably the best game ever. IMO. Well along with Mario world Zelda and a few others.

Funnily enough, I was looking around twitter today! There's actually a twitter page that consists of a fictional premiership football club based on the Tekken franchise. I'm actually following it. It's really interesting what gets said :lol:

Funnily enough, I was looking around twitter today! There's actually a twitter page that consists of a fictional premiership football club based on the Tekken franchise. I'm actually following it. It's really interesting what gets said :lol:

I've just looked at my list of arcade games,and I've got Tekken 1,2,3 and tag tournament. I've never really played Tekken though,was always a Street fighter die hard.

Golden Eye on N64 <3

Mario 64 !!!:) What a revolutionary console at the time. Ordered it when it first came out from my mums catalogue,cost an absoloute fortune.

I've just looked at my list of arcade games,and I've got Tekken 1,2,3 and tag tournament. I've never really played Tekken though,was always a Street fighter die hard.

I've actually bought the newest street fighter game on the PS3. I was actually hooked for a long while on it!! But the moves on that are terribly difficult! You have to be Japanese to be able to do the moves!

By the way, anyone who wishes to take a look at this Tekken thing on twitter, it's "@tekkencityfc" :D

Great thread! I had the best time of my childhood with my PS1, absolutely loved it.

There was this brilliant car game called 'Driver', which was one of my favourites. Other great games I used to play include "Medal of Honor" and "Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear", which were shooter games.

One day my cousin brought me this stupid crappy game called 'Crash Bandicoot' and after playing it for some days, it was pissing me off constantly, so I felt that my PS1 needed a serious punch. It has unfortunately never worked ever since. laugh.gif

The good old days, how I miss them. :(

Oh and btw, used to play Tekken as well!

There was this brilliant car game called 'Driver', which was one of my favourites. Other great games I used to play include "Medal of Honor" and "Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear", which were shooter games.

Ahhh Driver!! I loved that game! The Free roam around was hilarious! It was fun running people over. I never got round to completing it though!