test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

Started by BlueLion.,

165 posts in this topic

'For those asking about Ancelotti, #CFC have decided summer transfer targets (5 players) without his input. Does that answer question?'

http://twitter.com/#!/garbosj

chai.gif

The worst part of that is the follow-up tweet that says a Committee including Emanalo will make the decision on the targets. Emanalo? Really?

@FreddieBoswell7 is interesting to follow. Not sure how much is accurate but still interesting.

i should imagine FreddieBoswell is a scouser..as that is the name of a character from "bread" a popular sitcom in the `80`s based in Liverpool.

not to say whatever he says isn`t true..but so you know it is probably a liverpool fans views.

Marco Silva

@MarcoSilva11 London/Milan/Barcelona/Rio I am a sports journalist and have contacts in a number of countries about various football teams and players. Work for both La Gazzetta dello Sport & Globosport

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva Again, it's hard to comment on the Neymar situation. But i'm sure he will not leave this summer. Will know alot more info by next week.

@MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva How likley is Lukaku to Chelsea? It's not confimed but i'm 75% sure he will join Chelsea this summer.

MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva Lukaku is more likley to be signed by Chelsea than Neymar.

Marco Silva I really do not think Neymar will leave Santos this summer, Santos keep saying he will stay one more season, unless there is a huge bid.

garbosj Ian McGarry

Neymar tops the list as marquee signing for #CFC. Team will be rebuilt around Torres to satisfy Abramovich's vanity purchase.

garbosj Ian McGarry

#CFC have already instigated plans to sign 5 new players this summer. All of whom have been approved/recommended by Hiddink.

The worst part of that is the follow-up tweet that says a Committee including Emanalo will make the decision on the targets. Emanalo? Really?

Hey! what has emenalo done! hun! Hes ma countryman!

Nothing.

And that's exactly why he should be sacked.

Isn't his job to gather opposition data? We don't know if he's failed to do that.

He should be relieved of his duties as an "assistant coach" but not from the club itself as his role didn't change, just the title.

I've not heard of Emenalo's name since he got appointed! What's he still doing there when he's hardly done anything???

I say we bring back Uncle Fester!

Isn't his job to gather opposition data? We don't know if he's failed to do that.

He should be relieved of his duties as an "assistant coach" but not from the club itself as his role didn't change, just the title.

I actually got the wrong thread, that comment was aimed at him (potentially) becoming the manager. Why does he need to be involved on the touchline though?.. he doesn't do anything, you barely even see him communicating with Carlo, he could do his job in an office ffs.

don't worry Marina will make the choice

I actually got the wrong thread, that comment was aimed at him (potentially) becoming the manager. Why does he need to be involved on the touchline though?.. he doesn't do anything, you barely even see him communicating with Carlo, he could do his job in an office ffs.

Oh, haha! Yeah definitely needs to get off the touchline and back wherever he used to be. He's an embarrassing embodiment of how much the Wilkins' fiasco was portrayed by the squad.. Poor PR decision once again.

5 transfer targets have been approved by Hiddink... What actually is going on here? Just weird.

Chelsea FC = Laughing stock and a shambles

zolayes likes this