test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ollie

The Betting Thread

Started by Ollie,

489 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

First x on my goals goals goals last night. 5 fold accy with Everton letting me down:middlefinger:

Unlucky mate. Always one match lets you down on the accies.

I find the most profitable involve no more than 3 games

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hope you all followed the advice to bet on 'both teams to score'. Our watertight defence :whistling:  have only kept a clean sheet against Burnley.

Bookies getting wise now though, odds cut 4/7 from 4/5 last night. You can still make money though.

£1546 up so far....

Not only Chelsea, but EPL in general is perfect for "Both teams to score".

Have not had much time to bet lately, but this week-end, especially Saturday, was like a thunderbolt for every betting company in Romania. On Sunday morning there were queues in front of sport betting agencies with people waiting to cash out their tickets all over Bucharest. If you were a young lad living in Bucharest, spending your week-end in the neighbourhood with your friends, chilling, you could have heard everybody talking about it. It was like "Have you heard about it? Everybody has won, yesterday (Saturday) it was the perfect day."

I have talked to my friends who are into sports betting regulary, like every day, and none of them had won less than 4000-5000 Euros on Saturday. They told me it was the perfect day for sports betting. They even told me there is one guy in our neighbourhood that had won over 300k Euros on Saturday. That good of a day it was. 

Essien19 and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Not only Chelsea, but EPL in general is perfect for "Both teams to score".

Have not had much time to bet lately, but this week-end, especially Saturday, was like a thunderbolt for every betting company in Romania. On Sunday morning there were queues in front of sport betting agencies with people waiting to cash out their tickets all over Bucharest. If you were a young lad living in Bucharest, spending your week-end in the neighbourhood with your friends, chilling, you could have heard everybody talking about it. It was like "Have you heard about it? Everybody has won, yesterday (Saturday) it was the perfect day."

I have talked to my friends who are into sports betting regulary, like every day, and none of them had won less than 4000-5000 Euros on Saturday. They told me it was the perfect day for sports betting. They even told me there is one guy in our neighbourhood that had won over 300k Euros on Saturday. That good of a day it was. 

That's a great story- what were most of the bets on ? Was it the EPL on just people winning on loads of different events ?

You never see a poor bookie, that's why everyone likes to see them caned :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's a great story- what were most of the bets on ? Was it the EPL on just people winning on loads of different events ?

You never see a poor bookie, that's why everyone likes to see them caned :D

Loads of different events. Most guys I know like to be playing on combined bets. Like "Bayern Munchen to win at half time and full time & Over 4,5 total goals in the match", "Both teams to score & Over 3,5 total goals in the match", "Barcelona to score at least two goals in every half", "Real Madrid to score two goals in the 1st half & Over 4,5 total goals in the match" etc. I've given just a few examples. This way you get way bigger odds for every event.

Things with Romanian bookies is that they offer you big bonuses depending on the amount of bets on a single accumulator. And the only rule they impose to you is to have 3/10 as the minimum odd for an event. This is how you can get the bonus. Of course, you can play 1/5 odds or even lower on your accumulator, but that way you won't get the bonus. 

And the bonus starts at 11 events on your accumulator. At 11 events with a minimum odd of 3/10 for every event you get a 30% bonus. So, if you guess all the 11 events and win, let's say, 1000 Euros, the bonus is 300 Euros. So you win a total of 1300 Euros.

For 12 events the bonus is 35%, 13 events is 40%, 16 events is 55% and so on. You can even hit the 1000% bonus, but that's for 40 events and frankly you must be a betting guru to guess 40 events with a minimum odd of 3/10 each.

Essien19 and Fulham Broadway like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

 

I had an 11 events accumulator today just like I explained you - minimum odds of 3/10 per event, with a 30% bonus.

400 Romanian Lei (that's about 77 GBP) to win 26k Romanian Lei (5k GBP)

Fulham "both teams to score", Man United to win and score at least two goals, Man City to win and score at least two goals, Tottenham to win and score at least two goals, Leipzig "both teams to score", Lyon to score at least two goals, Rennes v Marseille "over 1,5 goals in the match", Bayern to win with at least two goals difference, Juventus to win with at least two goals difference, AS Roma v Crotone "over 2,5 goals in the match". And now guess the 11th event... Fucking West Ham wankers to win and score at least two goals. Can't put two past that donkeys from League Two. Hope they get relegated this season fucking West Ham bastards.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

I had an 11 events accumulator today just like I explained you - minimum odds of 3/10 per event, with a 30% bonus.

400 Romanian Lei (that's about 77 GBP) to win 26k Romanian Lei (5k GBP)

Fulham "both teams to score", Man United to win and score at least two goals, Man City to win and score at least two goals, Tottenham to win and score at least two goals, Leipzig "both teams to score", Lyon to score at least two goals, Rennes v Marseille "over 1,5 goals in the match", Bayern to win with at least two goals difference, Juventus to win with at least two goals difference, AS Roma v Crotone "over 2,5 goals in the match". And now guess the 11th event... Fucking West Ham wankers to win and score at least two goals. Can't put two past that donkeys from League Two. Hope they get relegated this season fucking West Ham bastards.

 

That is fucking tough luck my friend, really tough. Do Romanian bookies give you the option to cash out ??

As for West Ham, I reckon that Olympic Stadium is the kiss of death for them. The Boleyn ground had atmosphere, close to the action, a bit like SB.

Hope we learn from them with our development. So on the positive reckon loads of teams will win there - the negative being a Watford mate went and said the segregation is non existent, and with our history of punch ups with them, carnage looms. The stewards either don't give a fuck or are too heavy handed - so some tell everyone to sit down, whilst others ignore people stood up -that was why you had loads of West Ham fighting amongst themselves last week.

Fingers crossed they go down....

petre.ispirescu likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That is fucking tough luck my friend, really tough. Do Romanian bookies give you the option to cash out ??

Only for online betting. But a few of them, not all. I for one never bet online.

Forgot to tell you something - If the accumulator has 11+ events with minimum odds of at least 3/10 for each event and you lose on one match, they give you the so called "Chance win". That's the potential win (w/o the 30% bonus) divided by 10 and then divided by the odd you've lost on.

So my total potential win was 5k GPB. Now you subtract the 30% bonus of it, which is 1.5k GBP. It leaves you 3.5k GPB, which you divide by 10 and then divide by 4/11 (WH's odds to win and score two goals). So I got my hand on around 250 GBP in the end. Three times the money I have invested. Still better than nothing, but 5k would have been nicer you bloody West Ham bastards. 

Fulham Broadway likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had 3 £2 bets on the Europa League last night, got 2 up. Had 5 games, both teams to score in all and was waiting on Southampton....Fuming when Tadic missed the penalty and was about to cash out just as Southampton scored so that was £58.00

Also had a treble....Southampton, Ajax and Fiorentina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool is great for the both teams to score market.

West Ham will be value in this market also when some more of their attacking players return from injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.