test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Donations

Started by Jim,

302 posts in this topic

Hello,

Have been reading what people post on this site for a while now, i'd like to thank this community for supporting the best club in the world. cheers

Naser

Stick around mate! Pretty sure you are one of the only New Zealanders on here!

Also mate, thankyou so much for the great donations. You just almost paid for the whole hosting fee in one payment! Thankyou so much!

Its my pleasure guys, very happy to keep this site alive for the the chelsea fans.

Steve, haha i guess one thing that New Zealanders are not famous for and thats football , once again thanks for this great community.

Naser

seems they should be famous for their generousity

Hello,

Have been reading what people post on this site for a while now, i'd like to thank this community for supporting the best club in the world. cheers

Naser

Naser just donated 50 quid. Thankyou so much from Talk Chelsea Staff

WOW thanks so much for your generousity, hope to see you become an active member here.

Hello,

Naser

Naser just donated 50 quid. Thankyou so much from Talk Chelsea Staff

Shokran Gazillan :)

Naser Alawdhi likes this

frustrated that mine didn't show up on the total :(

I saw your most generous donation it was listed on the right side of the main page.

I hate to think of you frustrated. I was about to make another donation but Im saving up to fly to Shanghai

BluesChick and Sh0n3x like this

Thanks Zoyales :) I'm glad you saw it!

Let me know when you get those tickets!!

Kerry i just saw your donation! Thank you so much. That is very kind and us staff appreciate it!