test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Donations

Started by Jim,

308 posts in this topic

Useless, Jim will simply ignore you. I guess they aren't as desperate for donations as they make out to be. I went out of my way to get some money on my paypal account and even lost some of it in the process, but do they have the courtesy to reply? Hell no.

Oh, no. I have issues with Paypal all the time, most have stopped now that I am back in the US. Weird that they aren't responding :(

Useless, Jim will simply ignore you. I guess they aren't as desperate for donations as they make out to be. I went out of my way to get some money on my paypal account and even lost some of it in the process, but do they have the courtesy to reply? Hell no.

Still no reply? I'll shoot him a message on facebook mate and let him know to get back to you.

Bumping my post for an answer.

Sorry, as far as I know, you can only donate using PayPal because of the way that Jim pays for the server costs.

Sorry about that, but if Jim has not replied then he's probably either not seen your PM or been too busy to answer. I don't know much about PayPal but what can I help you with?

Sorry about that, but if Jim has not replied then he's probably either not seen your PM or been too busy to answer. I don't know much about PayPal but what can I help you with?

He has seen it. You can't help me, you already told me to ask Jim.

CHOULO19 and Stats like this

He has seen it. You can't help me, you already told me to ask Jim.

I'm very familiar with Paypal, if you're finding it difficult to donate drop me a PM and I'll try and help you out.

CHOULO19 likes this

He has seen it. My problem is that I can't donate via the "donate" tab, because it asks me for my credit card credentials. Since I don't have one I managed to get the funds directly to my paypal account and now I don't know what to do next... probably should buy some crap on ebay or transfer it back, I'm not that desperate to give it away, I just wanted to do my bit with the law suit threat.

So it's asking you for your credit card number now even though you were able to set up your account without one? Is this happening only here or are you able to use the account elsewhere?

So it's asking you for your credit card number now even though you were able to set up your account without one? Is this happening only here or are you able to use the account elsewhere?

I don't know, I don't use it very often. I have had the account for years, credit card wasn't needed to set one up. I know that in theory it should be easy to transfer between pp accounts, all you need is the recipient's e-mail or smth.

We Hate Scouse likes this

I don't know, I don't use it very often. I have had the account for years, credit card wasn't needed to set one up. I know that in theory it should be easy to transfer between pp accounts, all you need is the recipient's e-mail or smth.

Hmm, well I'm very unfamiliar with PP, but if the issue is only with transferring to our account, maybe you can transfer what you wish to donate to someone here who has PP account and has donated in the past, like @The Skipper, if he's willing of course, and have them then donate it?
(This is assuming, of course, that there are no fees involved in transferring money using PP)

I think you should do this:

- Two currencies, sterling and euro.

- Make available the "send money to mail address" option in paypal.

MichaelDance likes this

I think you should do this:

- Two currencies, sterling and euro.

- Make available the "send money to mail address" option in paypal.

You just need this, have a GBP currency and you can pay in GBP, otherwise it will ask you for your card. I use USD for my business but customers pay in all sorts of currencies and I paid a donation for £3 which was changed to USD of $5. something. But I have all the currencies on PayPal ticked :).

Think I can spare £20 to help keep this forum going. How would I go about donating?

EDIT: Nvm, worked it out xD

Done mate.

Are you two trying to bribe us so you can win an award? :ph34r:

BlueLion. likes this

Are you two trying to bribe us so you can win an award? :ph34r:

But seriously, just got paid yesterday for my future summer work.