Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are very lightweight on the wings positions, he could get a chance to stay in England and he is one of the rare players who would bring a new dimension into our squad. Certainly makes sense to try singning him, who knows...But I think the problem would be his wages, I remember being reported that he asked some crazy numbers.

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Source ?

Just a hunch. A few posters on bluemoon are confident with their ITKs. Few rumours here and there. I think he wants out and PSG, Bayern and Juve are all out of the running. If he leaves it will be to City IMO.

2 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Just a hunch. A few posters on bluemoon are confident with their ITKs. Few rumours here and there. I think he wants out and PSG, Bayern and Juve are all out of the running. If he leaves it will be to City IMO.

He will stay at arsenal look the updated article of standard sports 

1 hour ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

If he were to leave I agree it would be to city, and honestly go ahead aha i don't even care anymore. Pep wants to sign every possible attacker in the world and he just makes himself look silly and puts even more pressure on himself. You can only play with so many attackers and these guys are bound to get upset and cause internal drama which takes down teams. 

I would love someone to explain to me why we gave up on him so early (if there was any effort at all). He wants to leave, we have the money*, London (big big +). I'm sure if the club wanted we could have convinced him (maybe with a few Barca-like tactics) to put pressure on Arsenal to sell.

*I could agree if you told me that we have more urgent positions to invest the money on, but the funny thing is that we didn't do it at all anyway. So just take the money you wanted to put on Sandro (he won't come, sadly), and put it on one of the best players in the league instead of class C players like Drinkwater and Ox.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You