test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,767 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

+100 likes to you both!!

My best mate supports the north London team and hes going thru hell right now. And I'm afraid I enjoy poring gas on the fire! But to be in their position now must be heartbreaking and the only thing they got left is not selling him to us no way.

There will obviously be other bids for him. We just got to get in quick and not to try to get him at some knock down price.

If all the BS and rumours are right he is at home in London. Yes in these days of getting to Paris in 45mins and prob less on private jets hes got options.

But ffs imagine a

Eden - Diego/Lukaku - Sanchez top line!

Check out his free kick for Chile 

http://talksport.com/football/video-arsenal-forward-alexis-sanchez-scores-beauty-free-kick-chile-against-venezuela?amp

45 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Wenger also denied that there was a training ground row between Alexis and his arsenal teammates when there clearly was one as reported by the press.

I'd love to have him at Chelsea. He can play left or right wing and also as striker and in 2 striker system. World class player.  He'd fit right in at Chelsea and I love his fighting mentality. He'll fly under a manager like Conte.  

Just give Arsenal 50 million. Totally worth is and the fun fact is that Arsenal will probably spend that 50 million on unknown, mediocre, French players. 

Even if Wenger leaves: they're finished. Fallen from grace. Ex-big club. 

I think Costa had more fights/arguements with our staff players if you believe the media. Logical clubs deny this, it's Policy :P (take the China/injury incident) 

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Quick reminder to you all.

Yes, maybe back then Arsenal needed the money but you cannot keep unhappy players and he's in the final year of his contract. They need to sell him and can easily ask for 50 million (which he's totally worth)

The London French feeder club.

He said: “I think it's very disrespectful of players from other teams (to talk about this), but for sure, he's a top player. I can say this.

Antonio Conte on Sanchez.

Manchester United don’t want Alexis Sanchez transfer or other players pining for London, says Jose Mourinho

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/31/manchester-united-dont-want-alexis-sanchez-transfer-or-other-players-pining-for-london-says-jose-mourinho-6546493/#ixzz4cwgTEdYl

Deep down mourinho we all know u love London aswell :P. Fuck Manchester 

Arsenal can't stop Sanchez,if he want to come at Chelsea,he will be at Chelsea next sesone.#Facts

He stated in an interview that he is comfortable in London and wants a team with with a winning mentality, if that's not a hint  directed towards Chelsea I don't what is. They are two possible scenarios: 

1- Arsenal could sell Alexis to Chelsea for 50+ ml this summer 

Or

2- Don't sell him and he could come for free next year. 

14 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

He stated in an interview that he is comfortable in London and wants a team with with a winning mentality, if that's not a hint  directed towards Chelsea I don't what is. They are two possible scenarios: 

1- Arsenal could sell Alexis to Chelsea for 50+ ml this summer 

Or

2- Don't sell him and he could come for free next year. 

Or

3- Arsenal tell him to fuck off, pack his bags and move to France, Germany, Italy or Spain. If he doesn't comply, they let him rot with the reserves.

They probably wouldn't go through with freezing him out till contract expiration because they don't exactly come across as a club willing to miss out on a big payday but then again, I doubt Sanchez would be SO desperate for a Chelsea move that he'd reject the likes of PSG or Bayern if they come in for him and they're the only clubs Arsenal were willing to do business with.

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Or

3- Arsenal tell him to fuck off, pack his bags and move to France, Germany, Italy or Spain. If he doesn't comply, they let him rot with the reserves.

They probably wouldn't go through with freezing him out till contract expiration because they don't exactly come across as a club willing to miss out on a big payday but then again, I doubt Sanchez would be SO desperate for a Chelsea move that he'd reject the likes of PSG or Bayern if they come in for him and they're the only clubs Arsenal were willing to do business with.

It all comes down if he wants to stay in london or not. Im sure he is not some big fan of Chelsea to push the move, but the only reason he might join us is because he wants to stay in London and at same time win something. If he doesnt mind going to Paris or Munchen, he is not coming here for sure.

Mohamed Bouhafsi is saying we and PSG are in negotiations with Sanchez's representatives for a summer move. Fucking PSG.