Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be an amazing top 3 and would make us a formidible force And it would make the need of signing a top backup striker less urgent. Its not a signing we should penny pinch at as hes going to be a much wanted signing.

Im not sure if Willian would stay around tho. Theres no doubting his loyalty to us but he may put playing in front of it.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Let him remain in London and fetch him here, what a cracking move for him and us.

It's happened before Cole to Chelsea and cech to arsenal if wenger stays at arsenal I could see this happening :). If Conte interested tho 

Picture hazard on left side Sanchez playing false number 9 if needed  and Pedro on the right side powerful combo  the link up play between them trio would put fear into any team 

I know I'm just going to get disapointed come the summer if I get too excited. So I'm just going to keep everything crossed we get him OR a very similar player to him.

Do we think old vinegar tits will still be there next season? Allegri is sounding like the fave to now. It might change theur players minds/attitudes.

I want him there as long as poss.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I know I'm just going to get disapointed come the summer if I get too excited. So I'm just going to keep everything crossed we get him OR a very similar player to him.

Do we think old vinegar tits will still be there next season? Allegri is sounding like the fave to now. It might change theur players minds/attitudes.

I want him there as long as poss.

Same, that's why I'm staying calm. I would love him here but until there's some concrete talks between the two clubs it's best not to get too excited. 

What about the fact that he is incredibly frustrating at link up? 

Yes he plays as striker and scores goals, but here, he would be winger. 

Barcelona sold him because frankly he was shit at linkup and one twos, despite he scored nice amount of goals. He is like a poor man Ronaldo and honestly I would not have Ronaldo in my team, much like Ibra, both excelent players but one man players, I prefer a team. And Alexis is the same, but not even that good.

And while I think it would be good for us to have another clinical finisher, Alexis would either score the goal or fuck up the attack. 

He would be good addition, but there are plenty of players we should target before Alexis.

Unless he would be our striker, but for that he aint realy the right profile of striker we need and we have Costa anyway.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The cut and paste in italics wasn't a clue? Missing it once is missing it once, but twice?

And you mistook not once but twice that I actually care enough to pay attention.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Then don't comment on a post if you can't muster the attention span to read it.

Maybe I would've rescinded my remark if it wasn't met with condescension. Why don't you try something else?

3 hours ago, Spike said:

Maybe I would've rescinded my remark if it wasn't met with condescension. Why don't you try something else?

You had your chance to rescind but you chose not to. Instead you said, in effect, that you can't be arsed to care whether your comment was right or wrong; implying that you feel free to chuck observations around willy nilly. Fair enough, I'm not your mum but I thank you once again for your advice.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You had your chance to rescind but you chose not to. Instead you said, in effect, that you can't be assed to care whether your comment was right or wrong; implying that you feel free to chuck observations around willy nilly. Fair enough, I'm not your mum but I thank you once again for your advice.

You had your chance to say 'That is what I said.' instead of course you chose to say 'Isn't that what I said?' even though obviously it was and I had just misread your statement. You chose to talk down to me, so excuse me if I disregard your opinions in turn when you convey them in such a manner. The semantics of your statement beg the question 'why should I care?' 

Excuse me if I cannot remember a statement you made a month ago and you ask me if that is what you posted. 

The more important question is; why did it take you a month to respond and the second most in important question is; why am I indulging you right now? Thirdly why are we still talking about this? It hardly matters.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You