test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,251 posts in this topic

No one in the foreign leagues will pay that much for him. He'll be 29 halfway into the season and has one year on his contract. It's all really on him where he wants to go. Arsenal will have little choice in the matter just like with Van Persie. 

Feel that the impact of the Sanchez deal will be very similar to the impact of the RVP one ... It will be guaranteed title for any PL club who buys him ... He is in the form of his life, wants to add a medal before he retires, mostly importantly he seems to be driven to add his quality to gain something for the team. 

Though it will be tough for Chelsea to acquire him because Arsenal wouldnt sell it to us ... But we should really push this one hard, never know what can happen. 

Can see it happening if Hazard leaves. Pray that does not happen but in terms of quality him and Hazard, not much difference although I would take Hazard but we prob can buy Sanchez for half of what Real are preparing to offer for Hazard so although Arsenal want to sell to a foreign team if we offer much more money than them. they may not have a choice.

I could see us selling hazard to real for a record fee, then signing neymar & alexis from arsenal. Assuming costa leaves as well and we get morata/lukaku, imagine that front three of neymar, lukaku/morata, alexis - wow. I love hazard, but if we could get that front 3 by selling him, I wouldn't be devastated. 

Isn't it better to increase any amount for Sanchez and go for Griezmann? A front 3 of Hazard, Griezmann and Pedro would be technically very good with lots of pace.

Sanchez: "I want to play in a winning team and be in the same city." #CFC

This quote doing the rounds on twitter. He supposedly said it in a interview in Chile.

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

Sanchez: "I want to play in a winning team and be in the same city." #CFC

Sounds like a fake quote, no way he'd say that mid-season. 

Fernando likes this

We should be going after him regardless if Hazard stays or not. We got £60m for Oscar in Jan and I want us to get top quality players to improve us. We can outbid many other clubs for Sanchez and from what I heard he is happy to stay in London. He is a brilliant player and in fact with goals and assists combined is top rankings I think. Make this happen and test the waters. Gunners fans would never forgive him if this move happened :D

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

We should be going after him regardless if Hazard stays or not. We got £60m for Oscar in Jan and I want us to get top quality players to improve us. We can outbid many other clubs for Sanchez and from what I heard he is happy to stay in London. He is a brilliant player and in fact with goals and assists combined is top rankings I think. Make this happen and test the waters. Gunners fans would never forgive him if this move happened :D

I Think arsenal will be force to sell him to us now they not want to lose him on free 

We really should be offering Arsenal something they'd be foolish to turn down for a player in his final season. I'd happily see us pay £50m for him without thinking twice. I highly doubt PSG would offer that much when they've got so many AM's already and neither Juve nor Bayren ever really spend huge amounts on  single player. Only reason Juve finally spent so much on Higuain is because of the Pogba money.

Hazard and Sanchez in the same team wouldn't be fair. Add in any striker up top and our attack is unstoppable.

Speaking at a press event in Santiago Alexis Sanchez says he is "happy in London. I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal."

I really don't know who else might buy him.

PSG got enough options, but they're still a buy-them-all club
Juventus just spend 90 million on Higuain and normally don't play with a wingers only wingbacks. They'll probably extend Dybala's contract as well so. 
Bayern also got way too many options.
City just got Sane and United will only spend 100m on Griezmann probably. 

That leaves us. But the lads on ArsenalFanTV will make enough money on the day his transfer is announced to buy him back so.