test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,251 posts in this topic

He had a fantastic game ... Udinese have beaten Palermo 7:0 and he scored 4 goals but when off on 53rd minute because the game was already decided.

Ha has such amazing pace and dribling skills and I think with him on the right wing we would get a lot more than we get from Anelka, Kalou or Benayoun.

And he also speaks Spanish so he wouldn't have any problem communitcating with Torres.

well , this is exactly what we need , but so was aguero 2 years ago , kaka 3 years ago ..... so i think we will end up signing a SB or a DM we love to sign those kind of players .

well , this is exactly what we need , but so was aguero 2 years ago , kaka 3 years ago ..... so i think we will end up signing a SB or a DM we love to sign those kind of players .

Apparently we'd tried for Tiote in January :doh:

We'd need Joey Barton. He could teach Ashley how to take someones eye clean out with an air rifle.:)

Honestly though this Sanchez could be good. If we're spending big in the summer.

I don't watch Italian league too much, but from what I've seen he's an incredible player that is able to produce something out of nothing which we lack to be honest. Barca has Messi, Real has Ronaldo, ManU Nani, Arsenal Nasri, Tottenham Bale, Bayern Robben, Liver...oh screw them and Man City has Tevez. I'd really like to see him here. We'd benefit from him alot. Can you name 1 player we have anywhere near his dribbling capabilities? I don't think so. He's also pretty young. Perfect signing if you ask me.

Great match against Palermo! :P

Udinese have revealed that they have received a bid of €35million (£29.7million) for star forward Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez] is being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League, with Chelsea,Manchester United[,Manchester City all closely monitoring the Chilean star.

The 22-year-old, who first moved to Udinese back in 2008 as a teenager, is now emerging as one of the the hottest properties in Serie A.

Sanchez added to his already big reputation at the weekend when he scored four goals in Udinese's 7-0 thrashing Palermo

Udinese, who fended off interest in January, have now admitted they have already received a huge bid.

Udinese's chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia: "Sanchez is of interest of British and Italian teams.

"Somebody has already offered (for Alexis Sanchez) a figure close to 30-35 million euros but I cannot say by whom (we have received it)".

Udinese's sporting director Fabrizio Larini confirmed that the recent deals in the Premier League, for the likes of Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and David Luiz] - have only cemented their own valuation of Sanchez.

"A evaluation of €25 million for Sanchez? Looking at what has been paid for (Luis) Suarez, (Fernando) Torres and David Luiz in England, I think Sanchez will also apply to more than €25 million," Larini told Calciomercato.

"But right now we don't want to look at the market. Each assessment will be made at the end of the season. "

Future

The player himself admits he is not going to consider his future until the summer.

"My future? For now I want to play football, this is my only desire," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"At the end of the season we'll see what happens. Udinese? We are playing very well, the coach motivates us every game as if it were a final. "

- sky sports

Udinese have revealed that they have received a bid of €35million (£29.7million) for star forward Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez] is being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League, with Chelsea,Manchester United[,Manchester City all closely monitoring the Chilean star.

The 22-year-old, who first moved to Udinese back in 2008 as a teenager, is now emerging as one of the the hottest properties in Serie A.

Sanchez added to his already big reputation at the weekend when he scored four goals in Udinese's 7-0 thrashing Palermo

Udinese, who fended off interest in January, have now admitted they have already received a huge bid.

Udinese's chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia: "Sanchez is of interest of British and Italian teams.

"Somebody has already offered (for Alexis Sanchez) a figure close to 30-35 million euros but I cannot say by whom (we have received it)".

Udinese's sporting director Fabrizio Larini confirmed that the recent deals in the Premier League, for the likes of Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and David Luiz] - have only cemented their own valuation of Sanchez.

"A evaluation of €25 million for Sanchez? Looking at what has been paid for (Luis) Suarez, (Fernando) Torres and David Luiz in England, I think Sanchez will also apply to more than €25 million," Larini told Calciomercato.

"But right now we don't want to look at the market. Each assessment will be made at the end of the season. "

Future

The player himself admits he is not going to consider his future until the summer.

"My future? For now I want to play football, this is my only desire," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"At the end of the season we'll see what happens. Udinese? We are playing very well, the coach motivates us every game as if it were a final. "

- sky sports

i think that's a clear hint that chelsea are interested ... i hope so .

i have always said that luiz is gonna be the most complete defender in the world and he is already showing what he is capable of ..... even back in the summer i thought that luiz is a great deal even if it's for 25 millions and even if we had 3 other world class defenders ...

and now i am telling you , alexis sanchez is the next greatest winger , he is actually up there with messi and ronaldo offcourse not at the same level yet but very close .... he should be our no.1 priority in the summer .

I watched his goals today and they were awesome, especially the one when he fucks the keeper with the step overs lol. I love that Di Natale tho.

Clearly a talented player, who could help wonders on the selection we currently have - which if Anelka decided to leave in the summer - would make it clearly easier on that right hand side.

Apparently we'd tried for Tiote in January :doh:

not doing too badly for Newcastle, scored a belter against Arsenal!

Not Chelsea material unfortunately

We must sign him (Definitely)... IMHO, he very much remind me to ZOLA :champions:

imagine if we already sign zola @22-23yr old whistling.gif and now we have the 2nd change to do exactly that. (to sign 22yr old zola )