Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea want Sanchez but will have to wait until June

story from The Mirror

Udinese sporting director Fabrizio Larini claims that Manchester United and Chelsea are both hoping chasing his Chile winger Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez has been in excellent form this season and has attracted the attention of top European clubs.

Larini told www.calciomercato.com: "If Sanchez continues like this he can do well. He is a versatile player, with much room for improvement.

"Chelsea and Manchester United? They are two clubs that have followed him and want him, but there are also others."

Inter Milan are among the other clubs keen to acquire the 22-year-old's services.

"Inter have tried in January, just as the other teams did," Larini said. "But the wish of the club is to have Sanchez in Udine until June."

When asked about Sanchez's transfer value, Larini added: "We don't set the figure, the market does. The value of the player is liable to vary."

Sanchez moved to Udinese in the summer of 2008 from River Plate of Argentina and has scored five goals in 20 Serie A appearances this season.

He is under contract at the club until June 2014.

• 5 weeks later...

He had a fantastic game ... Udinese have beaten Palermo 7:0 and he scored 4 goals but when off on 53rd minute because the game was already decided.

Ha has such amazing pace and dribling skills and I think with him on the right wing we would get a lot more than we get from Anelka, Kalou or Benayoun.

And he also speaks Spanish so he wouldn't have any problem communitcating with Torres.

well , this is exactly what we need , but so was aguero 2 years ago , kaka 3 years ago ..... so i think we will end up signing a SB or a DM we love to sign those kind of players .

Apparently we'd tried for Tiote in January :doh:

I don't watch Italian league too much, but from what I've seen he's an incredible player that is able to produce something out of nothing which we lack to be honest. Barca has Messi, Real has Ronaldo, ManU Nani, Arsenal Nasri, Tottenham Bale, Bayern Robben, Liver...oh screw them and Man City has Tevez. I'd really like to see him here. We'd benefit from him alot. Can you name 1 player we have anywhere near his dribbling capabilities? I don't think so. He's also pretty young. Perfect signing if you ask me.

Great match against Palermo! :P

Udinese have revealed that they have received a bid of €35million (£29.7million) for star forward Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez] is being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League, with Chelsea,Manchester United[,Manchester City all closely monitoring the Chilean star.

The 22-year-old, who first moved to Udinese back in 2008 as a teenager, is now emerging as one of the the hottest properties in Serie A.

Sanchez added to his already big reputation at the weekend when he scored four goals in Udinese's 7-0 thrashing Palermo

Udinese, who fended off interest in January, have now admitted they have already received a huge bid.

Udinese's chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia: "Sanchez is of interest of British and Italian teams.

"Somebody has already offered (for Alexis Sanchez) a figure close to 30-35 million euros but I cannot say by whom (we have received it)".

Udinese's sporting director Fabrizio Larini confirmed that the recent deals in the Premier League, for the likes of Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and David Luiz] - have only cemented their own valuation of Sanchez.

"A evaluation of €25 million for Sanchez? Looking at what has been paid for (Luis) Suarez, (Fernando) Torres and David Luiz in England, I think Sanchez will also apply to more than €25 million," Larini told Calciomercato.

"But right now we don't want to look at the market. Each assessment will be made at the end of the season. "

Future

The player himself admits he is not going to consider his future until the summer.

"My future? For now I want to play football, this is my only desire," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"At the end of the season we'll see what happens. Udinese? We are playing very well, the coach motivates us every game as if it were a final. "

- sky sports

Udinese have revealed that they have received a bid of €35million (£29.7million) for star forward Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez] is being strongly linked with a move to the Premier League, with Chelsea,Manchester United[,Manchester City all closely monitoring the Chilean star.

The 22-year-old, who first moved to Udinese back in 2008 as a teenager, is now emerging as one of the the hottest properties in Serie A.

Sanchez added to his already big reputation at the weekend when he scored four goals in Udinese's 7-0 thrashing Palermo

Udinese, who fended off interest in January, have now admitted they have already received a huge bid.

Udinese's chairman Franco Soldati told Sky Italia: "Sanchez is of interest of British and Italian teams.

"Somebody has already offered (for Alexis Sanchez) a figure close to 30-35 million euros but I cannot say by whom (we have received it)".

Udinese's sporting director Fabrizio Larini confirmed that the recent deals in the Premier League, for the likes of Luis Suarez, Fernando Torres and David Luiz] - have only cemented their own valuation of Sanchez.

"A evaluation of €25 million for Sanchez? Looking at what has been paid for (Luis) Suarez, (Fernando) Torres and David Luiz in England, I think Sanchez will also apply to more than €25 million," Larini told Calciomercato.

"But right now we don't want to look at the market. Each assessment will be made at the end of the season. "

Future

The player himself admits he is not going to consider his future until the summer.

"My future? For now I want to play football, this is my only desire," he told Sky Sport Italia.

"At the end of the season we'll see what happens. Udinese? We are playing very well, the coach motivates us every game as if it were a final. "

- sky sports

i think that's a clear hint that chelsea are interested ... i hope so .

i have always said that luiz is gonna be the most complete defender in the world and he is already showing what he is capable of ..... even back in the summer i thought that luiz is a great deal even if it's for 25 millions and even if we had 3 other world class defenders ...

and now i am telling you , alexis sanchez is the next greatest winger , he is actually up there with messi and ronaldo offcourse not at the same level yet but very close .... he should be our no.1 priority in the summer .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You