test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,111 posts in this topic

I would get five brooms stuck together, with a wig and a face mask on playing on the right wing then Anelka.

Sign this boy up!

Or use Kakuta more.....

this guy is pure class...i dont think we will get him til summer if we actually do get him. he is exactly wat we need and wat most people want.

it'd be a dream come true to get him and lukaku over summer

Asking price : 25 million £

Udinese president Gianpaolo Pozzo has claimed he told Chelsea they must pay £25million if they want to sign Chile winger Alexis Sanchez.

Asked about the 22-year-old's value, Pozzo told Sky Italia: "With Chelsea, we talked about 30million euros. I want this figure, if not more."

"There was also interest from Inter Milan, which we decided to stop," said Pozzo before stating that Udinese want to keep Sanchez and that only Floro Flores will be allowed to leave. "It's useless to talk about something that we don't want to do because we cannot remove anyone from the team when we are midway through a season.

I honestly believe this signing would be a revelation for the club. He'll add pace, energy and creativity while giving Anelka, and possibly Malouda, a kick up the ass.

It also fits Carlo's youngster with experience idea.

CARLO ANCELOTTI is chasing £25million-rated Udinese midfield star Alexis Sanchez.

Champions Chelsea did hold talks with the Italian outfit but have been unable to agree a fee so far.

Udinese chairman Gianpaolo Pozzo revealed: "With Chelsea, we talked £25m. I want this figure, if not more.

"Yes, there was also interest from Inter Milan, which we decided to stop."

Stamford Bridge boss Ancelotti hopes to do a deal for £22m for the attack-minded Chile star, who shone in last summer's World Cup and who has been in sizzling form in Serie A for Udinese.

However, Blues' hopes of landing crack centre-half David Luiz were dealt a massive blow last night after Benfica demanded £25m.

Chelsea want to pay only around £16m for Luiz, 23, who already has four caps with Brazil.

But the Portuguese side could be tempted if Blues offer striker Salomon Kalou as part of the deal. :ballack:

CARLO ANCELOTTI is chasing £25million-rated Udinese midfield star Alexis Sanchez.

Champions Chelsea did hold talks with the Italian outfit but have been unable to agree a fee so far.

Udinese chairman Gianpaolo Pozzo revealed: "With Chelsea, we talked £25m. I want this figure, if not more.

Stamford Bridge boss Ancelotti hopes to do a deal for £22m for the attack-minded Chile star, who shone in last summer's World Cup and who has been in sizzling form in Serie A for Udinese.

However, Blues' hopes of landing crack centre-half David Luiz were dealt a massive blow last night after Benfica demanded £25m.

Chelsea want to pay only around £16m for Luiz, 23, who already has four caps with Brazil.

But the Portuguese side could be tempted if Blues offer striker Salomon Kalou as part of the deal. :ballack:

10 million plus kalou?

good deal!

Lol I love The Sun. Even though Udinese have made it clear he's not leaving till the summer, that doesn't stop them. Ridiculous. :lol:

Lol I love The Sun. Even though Udinese have made it clear he's not leaving till the summer, that doesn't stop them. Ridiculous. :lol:

News Sale!! :eyebrows:

if this is to be true , i will be the happiest man on earth ....

we may get the future best CB in the world and more importantly we will get rid of kalou blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Is there any chance that Alexis Sanchez could be joining the blues this January?

We need someone fresh to get our title ambitions back on track and I think he is the perfect man.

A replacement for Malouda who in my opinion hasn't been great this season and is on the way out this summer.

Is there any chance that Alexis Sanchez could be joining the blues this January?

We need someone fresh to get our title ambitions back on track and I think he is the perfect man.

A replacement for Malouda who in my opinion hasn't been great this season and is on the way out this summer.

Hardly, but if it would happen it would be a great signing. I really liked combination of giving them Kalou and getting Sanchez.

Carlo just denied any contact with Udinese regarding Sanchez in the press conference.

Incidently he also said that we dont need any more midfielders in reference to Peinaar, implying that he didnt instigate our bid for him.

(edit: beat me to it Kostas!)