test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Reserve Team Followers?

Started by DavidEU,

Once the main site gets up and running again, is there anyone who watches the reserve team that would be willing to write a short (200-300 word) report on each game?

Also a short profile for each of the Reserve team players would be good if possible.

Reply or PM back.

Cheers.

Once the main site gets up and running again, is there anyone who watches the reserve team that would be willing to write a short (200-300 word) report on each game?

Also a short profile for each of the Reserve team players would be good if possible.

Reply or PM back.

Cheers.

I pretty much did that before and will continue to do so if you want....

Yeah, thats fine... Just do it when your bored and have some spare time. :whistling:

Also I 'talk' to Rhys Taylor (reserve keeper) on MSN, so maybe we could get him to do something like a small interview for the site, or a monthly review or something?

Ideas?

I doubt anyone could do a similar thing for youth team? Does anyone go to any of their games?

Yeah, thats fine... Just do it when your bored and have some spare time. :whistling:

I doubt anyone could do a similar thing for youth team? Does anyone go to any of their games?

Youth team games not open to the public, highlights shown on CTV is about as much as you are gonna get along with the official page write up.....

Youth team games not open to the public, highlights shown on CTV is about as much as you are gonna get along with the official page write up.....

Are you sure? Theres someone from CFCnet who always goes down?

Don't know if Toby got him in due to his 'connections' with the club or something.

Also I 'talk' to Rhys Taylor (reserve keeper) on MSN, so maybe we could get him to do something like a small interview for the site, or a monthly review or something?

Ideas?

Really? thats excellant. To get him to do a bit would be great, he is doing really now in the reserves as well.

I post as much info for the reserves and youth team as i can.

Are you sure? Theres someone from CFCnet who always goes down?

Don't know if Toby got him in due to his 'connections' with the club or something.

Yeah i noticed that, although I think that is a special privellage, virtually all the games are closed to the public, a few they have opened up but very rarely.

i used to go to a few when they played at kingsmeadow because its only 40 mins walk down my road. Shame they dont play there anymore.

Esk, how about you and I work in tandem? If you wanted, you could post your Reserve game match reports in my reports forum?

Yeah that would be great...

I have a blog that gots the profile, pics and video clips of the under 16's up to the reserves here. You guys are free to use any information from there as you wish. We are all riding for the course.

I have a blog that gots the profile, pics and video clips of the under 16's up to the reserves here. You guys are free to use any information from there as you wish. We are all riding for the course.

Thats some good work you have done there. Where did you get your U16's info from?

Yeah i noticed that, although I think that is a special privellage, virtually all the games are closed to the public, a few they have opened up but very rarely.

No it's open to everyone, a quick read of our youth previews says that;

"Entry is free and encouraged. The nearest public transport is Cobham and Stoke D’Abernon Station, where you will then be able to ask a Chelsea security guard for directions from Platform 2."

"Entry is free and encouraged. The nearest public transport is Cobham and Stoke D'Abernon Station, where you will then be able to ask a Chelsea security guard for directions from Platform 2."

Really?? Thats excellant...