Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Expert negotiations there are many, but few guessed it. One of these is the market consultant Jose Alberti, a great connoisseur of South American football. Always been fond of the color blue and the city of Naples, Alberti was the first to take it for granted last year the passage of Lavezzi to PSG: it was even talk in March. But he also 'predicted' the transfer of Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic, always to the French, suffering some backlash by AC Milan. That's why Calciomercato.com try to make him repeat the 'coup' by requesting information on the future of Edinson Cavani.

Then José, where it will go Cavani next season?

'Cavani goes to England, for € 63 million, without compensating or discounts. I'm sure it '.

Precisely where in England?

'In London. Play in a London club '.

Chelsea then?

'I'm sorry I can not say in London there are also other teams. I know the club but I can not name because I promised not to spread it, and I want to be corrected. In fact, I would not take a lawsuit as happened with Milan last year. It is not the Manchester City: there was an interest, but they do not do anything. Unfortunately for Real Madrid and PSG '.

So do not even believe the hypothesis Dzeko?

'De Laurentiis said he does not want discounts, and even counterparts. In any case Dzeko in Naples would not be, because he earns 7 million euro. The president blue would give this figure only to Matador in case of renewal, but certainly not a new player. The parameters of Naples are lower '.

Why is this deal for Cavani not yet taken off?

'The offer is for three months. True, Lavezzi was committed between February and March with PSG. In this case, wait for the end of the season, of course there are the FIFA regulations to be respected. But I do not foresee bumps and twists. Cavani definitely will go away '.

And De Laurentiis?

'He's not doing anything special to keep Cavani. Just as he did with Lavezzi a year ago. Of course he does not tear his hair, and let's face it, everyone cederebbero Cavani to that figure. In my opinion, De Laurentiis is a great president, but with the money of Lavezzi has not bought anyone. I hope that after the departure of Cavani things can change '.

How do you sostituiresti Cavani?

'We need a top player, a player that like him. Otherwise you can not replace it properly. Osvaldo or Damiao players are valid, but the Brazilian is not able to replace the Matador, and even the Italian-Argentine. Such an operation would Lamela or Lucas, or take a true champion on the cheap: precise that these two players were proposed to Naples, but were snubbed. For Lamela today there is an offer of 50 million euro from England, so to speak '.

Why Napoli did not take them?

'Why prefer to buy Chavez, Hoffer, Santana and Mascara. How you can win the Scudetto with a market of this kind? '.

But what will Mazzarri?

'It will go away too: it will move slightly, to 200 kilometers. I'm not saying Rome, because I know that is not yet done. But at 99.9% will leave the coach to go to Naples to coach elsewhere '.

Via Cavani, via Mazzarri. It is quite a mess for Napoli?

'The Tuscan has done a great exploit: it is always improved and has also won a trophy. After this season the Blues will have to make at least second place not to mention failure. Mazzarri not bring himself to get in this situation, and prefers a square where a fifth place would be a success. Regarding the blues, in my opinion as they are made now can not hope to be confirmed at the summit. Let's not forget that Juve will be even stronger, AC Milan will grow, and do not underestimate Inter and the two Roman '.

You mean you will not reach the big players?

'De Laurentiis until now not working on the high-sounding names. Will players as Benatia, which are good but elements that are not from championship. Cavani lose, and De Laurentiis is likely to do as with Lavezzi. Enter the money but not the height of players who go away '.

And who on the bench in place of Mazzarri?

'Not Di Matteo, who will remain in England and expects the City bench. In Italy we talk about Montella, but I think he's too calm. It would take a technician to Mourinho, or the Count: a tough bloke who knows how to give a shock. Montella is very good, but it has a character of chamomile '.

Anyone fancy translating the article. This is an English speaking forum after all

can someone translate that source ?

Expert negotiations there are many, but a few we guessed. One of these is the market consultant Jose Alberti , a great connoisseur of South American football.Always been fond of the color blue and the city of Naples,Alberti was the first to take it for granted last year the passage of Lavezzi to PSG: it was even talk in March.But he also 'predicted' the transfer of Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic , always to the French, suffering some backlash by AC Milan. That's why Calciomercato.com try to make him repeat the 'coup' by requesting information on the future of Edinson Cavani .

Then José, where it will go Cavani next season?

'Cavani goes to England, for € 63 million, without compensating or discounts. I'm sure it '.

Precisely where in England?

'In London. Play in a London club '.

The Chelsea , then?

'I'm sorry I can not say in London there are also other teams. I know the club but I can not name because I promised not to spread it, and I want to be corrected. In fact, I would not take a lawsuit as happened with Milan last year. It is not the Manchester City: there was an interest, but they do not do anything. Unfortunately for Real Madrid and PSG '.

So do not even believe the hypothesis Dzeko?

'De Laurentiis said he does not want discounts, and even counterparts. In any case Dzeko in Naples would not be, because he earns 7 million euro. The president blue would give this figure only to Matador in case of renewal, but certainly not a new player. The parameters of Naples are lower '.

Why is this deal for Cavani not yet taken off?

'The offer is for three months. True, Lavezzi was committed between February and March with PSG. In this case, wait for the end of the season, of course there are the FIFA regulations to be respected. But I do not foresee bumps and twists. Cavani definitely will go away '.

And De Laurentiis?

'He's not doing anything special to keep Cavani. Just as he did with Lavezzi a year ago. Of course he does not tear his hair, and let's face it, everyone cederebbero Cavani to that figure. In my opinion, De Laurentiis is a great president, but with the money of Lavezzi has not bought anyone. I hope that after the departure of Cavani things can change '.

How do you sostituiresti Cavani?

'We need a top player, a player that like him. Otherwise you can not replace it properly. Osvaldo or Damiao players are valid, but the Brazilian is not able to replace the Matador, and even the Italian-Argentine. Such an operation would Lamela or Lucas, or take a true champion on the cheap: precise that these two players were proposed to Naples, but were snubbed. For Lamela today there is an offer of 50 million euro from England, so to speak '.

Why Napoli did not take them?

'Why prefer to buy Chavez, Hoffer, Santana and Mascara. How you can win the Scudetto with a market of this kind? '.

But what will Mazzarri ?

'It will go away too: it will move slightly, to 200 kilometers. I'm not saying Rome, because I know that is not yet done. But at 99.9% will leave the coach to go to Naples to coach elsewhere '.

Via Cavani, via Mazzarri. It is quite a mess for Napoli?

'The Tuscan has done a great exploit: it is always improved and has also won a trophy. After this season the Blues will have to make at least second place not to mention failure. Mazzarri not bring himself to get in this situation, and prefers a square where a fifth place would be a success. Regarding the blues, in my opinion as they are made ​​now can not hope to be confirmed at the summit. Let's not forget that Juve will be even stronger, AC Milan will grow, and do not underestimate Inter and the two Roman '.

You mean you will not reach the big players?

'De Laurentiis until now not working on the high-sounding names. Will players as Benatia, which are good but elements that are not from championship. Cavani lose, and De Laurentiis is likely to do as with Lavezzi. Enter the money but not the height of players who go away '.

And who on the bench in place of Mazzarri?

'Not Di Matteo, who will remain in England and expects the City bench. In Italy we talk about Montella, but I think he's too calm. It would take a technician to Mourinho, or the Count: a tough bloke who knows how to give a shock. Montella is very good, but it has a character of chamomile '

So what the deal is done with a club in London... I can't image Spurs paying 50M£ or more for one player...

Arsenal? May be to fil the gap since RVP is left, but i think that it's too expensive for them.

So Chelsea...?

For me alone a dream move this, the bloke is the Bugatti of the football world of strikers. You sign this lad and you sign the best around, not even anyone close to him, he has the lot.

Your opinions will obviously differ from mine but by god I adore this bloke and what he does.

That's too much money, i don't know what kind of budget we will have in the summer, but that will surely take about half of it. Even makes Falcao look cheap lol.

No doubt, he's a top player though.

2 points:

1: I do believe he's the most 'complete' striker in the world, but it must be taken into consideration that he's only ever played in counter-attacking teams at club level, and when played in a more possession-based team such as Uruguay (who play similar to us) he has almost always gone missing. He likes loads of space around him; not many teammates. We can't provide that.

2: He could be the next Diego Forlan if we're not careful.

2 points:

1: I do believe he's the most 'complete' striker in the world, but it must be taken into consideration that he's only ever played in counter-attacking teams at club level, and when played in a more possession-based team such as Uruguay (who play similar to us) he has almost always gone missing. He likes loads of space around him; not many teammates. We can't provide that.

2: He could be the next Diego Forlan if we're not careful.

we were always a counter attacking team under jose anyway.

That's too much money, i don't know what kind of budget we will have in the summer, but that will surely take about half of it. Even makes Falcao look cheap lol.

Not really. Cavani would most likely have lower wages than Falcao so a slightly higher price, 63 million euros compared to the 55-60 Falcao would cost, is a non-issue if the club is really willing to spend that much on either of these players.

Cavani's stats from his time at Napoli are immense and there's no doubting his quality. For the past three seasons he has been there he has averaged just over 25 league goals a season and overall he's scored 102 goals in 136 matches for Napoli. Also worth noting that Cavani is a very fit player, six seasons in a row now he has played 32-35 league matches so he's hardly ever injured. Considering a 29-year-old Robin van Persie with a history of injuries and only a year left on his contract went for nearly 30 million euros last season and has wages of 250k a week, then Cavani on 150k a week and roughly double the transfer fee isn't even that bad because for the length of the contract the cost would be pretty much the same and a player like Cavani would still have good resale value in three years whereas no one would spend a lot of money on a 32-year-old RvP.

Buying the best talent in the world takes a lot of money and there's no changing that. If the club wants one of the best strikers around this summer, as in Cavani, Falcao, Lewandowski and maybe Rooney if the rumours of him wanting to leave are true, then with all expenses taken into account they would all cost roughly the same with the exception of Lewandowski who would be cheaper but I really don't think we stand a chance of getting him. Cavani and Falcao are the most realistic options for us but they're also the most expensive ones so it all comes down to the club and how badly do they want to buy one of these players.

Not really. Cavani would most likely have lower wages than Falcao so a slightly higher price, 63 million euros compared to the 55-60 Falcao would cost, is a non-issue if the club is really willing to spend that much on either of these players.

You don't know this for sure though, if Chelsea were interested in me i'd want very high wages looking at what JT and Torres make.

Still cant understand complaints about the amount of money we spend/could spend...its romans money, he has copious amounts of it and copious amounts of people lawyers working and analyzing ffp. Stop concerning yourselves with prices ffs

I normally agree with this, i'm just saying 63m will take a large chunk of our budget, and reduce the amount of quality we can add to strengthen the side. Because of FFP, i doubt any club will be spending 150-200m in one summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You