Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I don't think we'll get him. This transfer link has lingered around for a little while but has always been reported by questionable sources. No progression has been made. Probably because the negotiations and interest doesn't actually exist. Shame as I think we would have been better off with Moses + Cavani instead of just Hulk.

So is it either hulk or cavani? or cavani +hulk ?

we got cesar im bit confused, were still lacking a rw and a striker.... but will roman really splash another 60 or 80 million?

cavani is 35m dollar player

hulk isn't cheaper either...

we got cesar im bit confused, were still lacking a rw and a striker.... but will roman really splash another 60 or 80 million?

I think its either Cavani + Moses, Or Hulk only

I think that it's Cavani + Moses Or only Hulk.

we bought torres for 50m under carlo, and our league form didn't improve @ all!

i would love cavani here, but torres is just too soft, he will all emotional and in the summer he will be off! not that he'll improve!

I'm noting this and I'm going to revisit this thread in 3 months. I'm betting he has a 2:1 goal ratio by the end of the season.

No point playing him wide or rotating, unless we are playing 3 times a week and he needs a rest.

I'd love to sign Cavani, he would give our attack the focal point it needs. Torres will not do that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You