Edinson Cavani

CFC58

No thanks. We can't cross for money or love and he can't do much other than head balls.

LMAO

You should watch more Serie A games, bafore coming with such kind of arguments. For a club that paid 18m for Lukaku, 35m for Cavani is fair enough, and he REALLY can do much more than head balls.

I would love Hamsik and Cavani as a double package deal. i would give them Anelka who i think would thrive in modern day Italian football and Kalou and i would give the 25 million on top with first option on Raul Meireles if he ever wanted to leave the club.

Torres 50m

Lukaku 20m

That is 70m together, moar strikers?

Lukaku doesn't look anything close to ready. Torres is whoopsie. Lukaku needs a loan deal. Torres needs to be a backup. We are generally being found out because NONE of our strikers can finish. I've been saying this for months. Look at Drogs,Anelka,Torres record this whole year. I am genuinely amazed we ended up second last season.

LMAO

You should watch more Serie A games, bafore coming with such kind of arguments. For a club that paid 18m for Lukaku, 35m for Cavani is fair enough, and he REALLY can do much more than head balls.

LMAO

LMAO

You should try and keep analogies in context before ... oh forget it, you're Henrique.

cavani>torres+lukaku.

Cavani is similar to Torres in many ways, his situation would not be any different. Beside even though Cavani is on better form, i don't think there is a much difference between Cavani and Torres.

lets not forget about Sturridge, he can also play as a striker.

On Lukaku, i was against his signing from the beginning and so far it seems like i was right. So i agree with you on this.

I don't rate Hamsik that highly, he dispears too much in Napoli big games.

Cavani was great last season, but lets see what he does this season.

Lavezzi is the Napoli player i rate highly, he was by far their most important player when they finished 3rd.

What would be the point in signin Cavani, he is a good player yes but do you honestly think he could score 30 goals a season in the premier league even though it looks like he has just started becoming a prolific striker over the last 2 years? No we are better off with Torres and Lukaku because torres is a proven premier league striker and in form is as good as anybody(just he needs to find form again) and Lukaku is much younger than Cavani and will prove to be a good signing in the future when he has completed more minutes and adapted to English football!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You