Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Most 'Transfer Talk' never happens, just a laugh dreamin about it really lol

Yea i know tht...but we r not even linked with him........so thts y i said.....its just about dreaming den i wil love to see ronaldo n messi at chelsea...........

Yea i know tht...but we r not even linked with him........so thts y i said.....its just about dreaming den i wil love to see ronaldo n messi at chelsea...........

Because Hamisk would be a realistic signing. We don't talk about Messi or Ronaldo because they would literally be impossible. Hamisk/Cavini are realistic, and they play for a team outside the champions league.

I dont know, Napoli are going seriously for champions league spots and becoming a top team in Italy at the moment. Palermo selling Cavani to their rivals was possible the dumbest transfer I have seen in a long time.

• 9 months later...

I just want a consistent Striker that will always score goals. I'll take almost anyone. A poacher that doesn't rely on Physical attributes would be fantastic.

What about Sturridge ? I heard he banged a lot a goals since last January.

Football: Alarm Naples, Cavani wants Chelsea

Napoli in danger of losing Edinson Cavani at the end of the current season. According to the words of the Sunday edition of the 'Mirror', Chelsea wants at any cost to buy the Uruguayanstriker, to put it in place of that Didier Drogba will leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

The London club have chosen 'El Matador' of Naples as heir to Drogba, especially after receivingreports of the positive charge of European scouting, Mick Doherty, who has been monitoring the player.

The newspaper recalled that the Napoli last summer has turned down an offer from ManchesterCity for Cavani, but Abramovich would be safe to convince De Laurentiis with an offer of 35million pounds (40 million euros).

After pointing out also that Cavani scored a hat-trick at Milan, in the online edition of the 'Mirror' isalso a video to understand how good the English striker of Naples, 24 years, and how good the idea Chelsea to buy it.

(translated)

Torres, Lukaku, Sturridge, Cavani.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You