test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC58

Edinson Cavani

Started by CFC58,

6,925 posts in this topic

http://www.telegraph.../teams/chelsea/

Id be delighted with either pairing but how do they work out that price for Higuian and Ronaldo, I mean Ronnie himself cost Madrid more than that and he ain't exactly done anything to cause his price tag to drop

Except grow two years older! I think Madrid would except something in the £90 million range for the two. They'd be mad not to, surely?

Following the first leg of Napoli’s Champions League tie against Chelsea, Cavani probably felt that the idea of leaving the Italian club for his opponents was absurd. But after being silenced in one of the biggest comebacks in Champions League history, he could be rethinking that thought.

According to The Daily Mail, Chelsea are ready to launch a bid for the striker who has been valued at roughly £30 million. A steep price, but not out of the realm of possibility for the loose wallet of Roman Abramovich.

Right now, neither club is going to be in Europe’s top competition next year, but Napoli is a bit closer to that spot. Should neither make it, though, there is a good chance he will take the money and glory that comes with playing in the EPL.

Except grow two years older! I think Madrid would except something in the £90 million range for the two. They'd be mad not to, surely?

yeah but at 27 that's hardly gonna hinder a fella who's just scored his 100th goal in less games

Le me if we signed him

355jkv.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if he left Napoli in the summer really.

Agreed with the Picture, that is what most of us would look like lol. I hope Napoli dont get a UCL spot so we can go for Lavezzi and Cavani

This guy is hot, will become a legend and a fan favourite if he comes.

Cavani>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>torres

Falcao is proof you can lure good players without the promise of CL football. He left Champions League-qualified Porto, for Europa League-Athletico.

No doubt, Chelsea will still be a big club and are one of the few clubs willing to spend for players. Our only worry should be City/United.

Falcao is proof you can lure good players without the promise of CL football. He left Champions League-qualified Porto, for Europa League-Athletico.

Yes, it is true for some Players, but for TOP Players like Cavani, who are being chased by many clubs, European Football becomes a deciding factor. We need to Entice Cavani with more than just Money, if he comes here it's because of our manager, and the other players we've gotten. he needs to see that our Squad has become MUCH stronger. All signs point to a much needed overhaul

Yes, it is true for some Players, but for TOP Players like Cavani, who are being chased by many clubs, European Football becomes a deciding factor. We need to Entice Cavani with more than just Money, if he comes here it's because of our manager, and the other players we've gotten. he needs to see that our Squad has become MUCH stronger. All signs point to a much needed overhaul

Overhauls can't happen as we like to envision and fantasise over. Despite potentially not being in Europe we still need to keep an eye on FFP, so we should definitely give up on those big names in our eyes. At best we'll sign 2 "marquee" players and the rest would come over coming seasons, we don't have the money to spend on a major overhaul.. Which is why I urge people not to be surprised if some of the old guard remains past August.

http://www.na1926.net/forum/index.php/topic/16777-tirri-chelsea-su-cavani-solo-un-sondaggio/

A Radio Crc nella trasmissione "Si gonfia la rete" è intervenuto Peppino Tirri, agente FIFA: "L'Anzhi cerca una punta centrale, un attaccante molto alto ma al momento che la squadra sia su Lavezzi mi sembra solo una chiacchiera, non mi pare essere una notizia di mercato. Al momento la trattativa non esiste. L'Anzhi ha bisogno di vedere come si qualifica prima di intervenire sul mercato. Dei calciatori del Napoli più celebrati, molti club hanno adocchiato i tre tenori. Ritengo Cavani uno degli attaccanti più forti del mondi per cui qualche club prima o poi si muoverà per prenderlo. Ad oggi ci sono state tutte chiacchiere. Solo il Chelsea mi pare abbia fatto un sondaggio ma si è limitato a ciò. Credo che il Napoli debba rinforzarsi in difesa. Rolando sarebbe buono ma costa troppo. 18milioni di euro ha chiesto il Porto. Non c'è la Juventus sul calciatore. Il Napoli non si è mai interessato a Rolando".

In CRC, a radio transmission, has intervened Peppino Tirri, FIFA agent: "The Anzhi looking for a central striker, an attacker very high but when a team is based only on Lavezzi that seems just a rumor, I do not think this news market. Currently the deal does not exist. Anzhi the need to see how you qualify before intervening in the market. About Napoli's most celebrated footballers, many clubs have spotted the three tenors. I think Cavani is one of the strongest strikers, so clubs, sooner or later, will move to take it. I think only Chelsea has done a survey but it is limited to this. I think that Napoli should reinforce the defense. Rolando would good but too expensive. Port asked for 18 million euros. Naples has never been interested in Rolando. Juventus is not interested to Cavani. "

OMG......don't touch our matador! :ph34r:

Sheva. likes this

Will I stay at Napoli even if we don't qualify for the Champions League? I don't know, the club will deal with this sort of thing, I am focused only on playing my football and winning every game.

The club will think about the rest and they know what to do. For as long as I am at Napoli, I will continue to give my all for this team.

Sufficed to say, we won't be getting him either way then. :ph34r:

I don't exactly think our strikers are the problem, the service is. So if we sign Cavani, he will score more than Torres for a fact but still he won't get 25-30 goals a season like he does at Napoli. The service for players this year has been shocking, Sturridge on the wing has like what 2 assists? Lampard has barly any, Mata has the most with like 19 or something but still we need much better service. If Sturridge wasn't greedy he would have a few more assists tbh, in fact a lot more....

I just posted on the Napoli forum that Napoli could be a real force in the CL if they buy some quality defenders and play their natural counter-attacking game, we've been so effective doing just that but Napoli are probably the masters of the counter attack, and they have players better suited to that style than us, just imagine the possibilities. Cavani would be excellent if we brought him over and retained Di Matteo's current style.