Edinson Cavani

CFC58

167493_188516744507658_136035269755806_661892_3101633_n.jpg

What do people think of him? I have been watching a bit of Italian footbal this year and Cavani is just magnificent, I think he is what Chelsea need as a replacement for the aging Drogba/Anelka. If Chelsea could sign him for 20mill I think it would be money well spent.

If we sign a player from Napoli, I'd rather it be Hamsik.

marekhamsikz.jpg

I'd rather have Cavani, we really need a striker.

Cavani is a good player, but I'm with TX here.

A double scoop for both of them wouldn't be bad either.

And in the end we'll end up with neither of them.

Cavani wise i have no confidence in getting him knowing the president of Palermo he will scare roman away with the asking price

Hamsik imo is a bit more possible But it will probably never happen

A double transfer Would be a fantasy but i guess it would cost a good 45+ mil

Napoli oddly have a good number of players id take Hamsik Cavani and Lavezzi to name some

At the moment this is all pointless banter. Still no source? Or maybe Abromovich may take a peak at this thread lol!

We dont sign players that are discussed in this transfer forum. The club will just announce a new signing of some random player we a) havnt heard of, or B) didnt even expect to sign. Whenever you see a player linked with us in the tabloids, there is a bigger chance of him not signing then actually signing.

We dont sign players that are discussed in this transfer forum. The club will just announce a new signing of some random player we a) havnt heard of, or B) didnt even expect to sign. Whenever you see a player linked with us in the tabloids, there is a bigger chance of him not signing then actually signing.

More or less spot on there mate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You