test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CFC58

Edinson Cavani

Started by CFC58,

6,862 posts in this topic

167493_188516744507658_136035269755806_661892_3101633_n.jpg

What do people think of him? I have been watching a bit of Italian footbal this year and Cavani is just magnificent, I think he is what Chelsea need as a replacement for the aging Drogba/Anelka. If Chelsea could sign him for 20mill I think it would be money well spent.

If we sign a player from Napoli, I'd rather it be Hamsik.

marekhamsikz.jpg

I'd rather have Cavani, we really need a striker.

Cavani is a good player, but I'm with TX here.

A double scoop for both of them wouldn't be bad either.

And in the end we'll end up with neither of them.

BlueLion. likes this

Cavani wise i have no confidence in getting him knowing the president of Palermo he will scare roman away with the asking price

Hamsik imo is a bit more possible But it will probably never happen

A double transfer Would be a fantasy but i guess it would cost a good 45+ mil

Napoli oddly have a good number of players id take Hamsik Cavani and Lavezzi to name some

At the moment this is all pointless banter. Still no source? Or maybe Abromovich may take a peak at this thread lol!

At the moment this is all pointless banter. Still no source? Or maybe Abromovich may take a peak at this thread lol!

We dont sign players that are discussed in this transfer forum. The club will just announce a new signing of some random player we a) havnt heard of, or B) didnt even expect to sign. Whenever you see a player linked with us in the tabloids, there is a bigger chance of him not signing then actually signing.

We dont sign players that are discussed in this transfer forum. The club will just announce a new signing of some random player we a) havnt heard of, or B) didnt even expect to sign. Whenever you see a player linked with us in the tabloids, there is a bigger chance of him not signing then actually signing.

More or less spot on there mate.

Most 'Transfer Talk' never happens, just a laugh dreamin about it really lol

Yea i know tht...but we r not even linked with him........so thts y i said.....its just about dreaming den i wil love to see ronaldo n messi at chelsea...........