test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Cheers for the comments, wasn't expecting that.

Unfortunately with any institution (online or off) there is a element of 'politics' involved with these type of accolades. ;)

TX is Modric and BlueLion is Levy who can't back down anymore, interesting times

But in all seriousness, I think Term X has been one of the best if not the best poster on this forums. His only downside in my eyes is his at times juvenile/cocky attitude, but at the same time I think some people often misinterpret him and assume he is causing havoc. I don't see a reason he shouldn't be given "legend" tag, seeing that reputation points and tags are somehow so popular here. If he doesn't "deserve" it, who does.. no offence to the current legends though

Congratulations Terminator X on becoming our latest TC Legend. But keep posting and stay on topic because your still only one stupid post away from a ban!

Well deserved!

:lol: I am so happy i went to Kenya for my holiday this year, it looks like a few members have completely wasted their summer on petty issue's. Termanator X needs a break from being targeted on this forum ! This is just my opinion though !
eldo likes this

:lol: I am so happy i went to Kenya for my holiday this year, it looks like a few members have completely wasted their summer on petty issue's. Termanator X needs a break from being targeted on this forum ! This is just my opinion though !

I took two seconds out of my day to do this. :carlo:

Congrats TX. :clap:

Looks like I've been overruled then. I wouldn't say I'm properly anti-TX, purely that his constant [diplomatic]occasional[/diplomatic] self-righteousness really got on my tits. I'd say my unwillingness to budge in my decision was more token than anything, plus I enjoy winding people up because this is, afterall, an internet forum.

I've always rated him as a member, even he will acknowledge the fact I was one of a select few to stick up for him when he first joined, but then the hypocrisy and the endless moaning really started to annoy me. Either way, if he acts with a bit of maturity I won't complain. For a while.

I know you get hard on this sort of commendation TX, just don't let it go to your head - and try to stop acting like a bellend. wink.png

Love from Alex xxxx

ZanSnake for legend!!! He deserves it more than anyone else I can think of. Great poster!!!

I nominated him ageeeeeees ago and completely forgot to change his group!

ZanSnake is officially a TalkChelsea Legend.

laugh.png I am so happy i went to Kenya for my holiday this year, it looks like a few members have completely wasted their summer on petty issue's. Termanator X needs a break from being targeted on this forum ! This is just my opinion though !

There is nothing petty about it, it seems to me that people think there is some genuine disdain towards me and TX, and that I'd probably kill him if I ever saw him.

The reality is that this is untrue. Truthfully I'd probably only brutally bludgeon him with a cricket bat.

Plus, he isn't really targeted. It is purely token abuse, he nominates himself with his high opinion of himself, which - unfortunately for him - detracts from the fact he is actually a good member who raises some good points.