test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Yet again, you've falsely interpreted something as 100% serious.

It's a shame things get blown up very easily on here. I expressed an opinion on the new legends, and continued to do so in my signature. I actually left this thread alone (like I said I would), the only reason you've publicised this, is due to a 'signature'. All I did was edit Madmax's user bar.

Essentially, my contribution since 2009 was ignorantly discredited. Therefore my stance on this issue should be accepted. Why even have a thread for this, if you can't express an opinion?

Yet again, you've falsely interpreted something as 100% serious.

It's a shame things get blown up very easily on here. I expressed an opinion on the new legends, and continued to do so in my signature. I actually left this thread alone (like I said I would), the only reason you've publicised this, is due to a 'signature'. All I did was edited Madmax's user bar.

Essentially, my contribution since 2009 was ignorantly discredited. Therefore my stance on this issue should be accepted. Why even have a thread for this, if you can't express an opinion?

The signature was unacceptable, you are deliberately targeting Madmax trying to get a reaction out of him. Your contribution would of been acknowledged with a legend status if it wasn't for behaviour such as this. It is petty and you need to get over it before you find yourself on the end of another banning.

Madmax: Newbie

BluesChick: less than 1,000 posts, low activity, joined the same year I did.

We Hate Socuse: 2007 member.. fair enough.

Meh, I'll leave this thread for a while..

There's no sense to this 'legend' concept whatsoever. :lol:

Honestly speaking,...You are the best poster out here. Your posts are on topic, terse and to the point. Dont ruin it for a tag

Congrats to all Legends...btw

Term-X likes this

The signature was unacceptable, you are deliberately targeting Madmax trying to get a reaction out of him. Your contribution would of been acknowledged with a legend status if it wasn't for behaviour such as this. It is petty and you need to get over it before you find yourself on the end of another banning.

This.

Terminator X, whether being serious or not, you tried to incite a flame war.

Haha congrats everyone who got made a Legend. Term you are such a child :lol: I have been gone for a while travelling the world and i come back and read some of your posts and they only make me laugh because you remind me of my 5 year old cousin throwing a tantrum...

BluesChick and BlueLion. like this

For being the most aesthetic , user-friendly , well-rounded and managed Chelsea forum around which has plenty of great content , good insightful members and by extension - opinions among plenty of other positive traits for a community , the blatantly juvenile behaviour and the silly quarrelling that's going on for years now sure does spoil it for many and more importantly , new users who are put off easily . A real shame .

BluesChick likes this

Honestly speaking,...You are the best poster out here. Your posts are on topic, terse and to the point. Dont ruin it for a tag

Thank you.

It's a shame the administrators turn a blind eye to this, and instead decide to publicly label me as something I'm not.

I feel myself and many others on the forum have contributed to it, Posted well, and always expressed our opinions, But we don't go around bitching and moaning about not being made legends!

BluesChick and termninja like this

ShaneCFC better be the next Legend or otherwise i'll take off your benefits with me BL.

Not trying to stir shit up (or maybe I am :Goober: ), but besides this "flame war" I know nothing about, HOW in the world is TX not a legend?

He's been here for a long time and almost all of his posts are quality and insightful...sure he likes to start shit sometimes, but that makes the board interesting. :toke:

Term-X likes this

Not trying to stir shit up (or maybe I am :Goober: ), but besides this "flame war" I know nothing about, HOW in the world is TX not a legend?

He's been here for a long time and almost all of his posts are quality and insightful...sure he likes to start shit sometimes, but that makes the board interesting. :toke:

Have to agree, he is a good user who is not afraid to voice his opinion, does occasionaly go over the top but he is hardly the only user that has done that in the past, all in all TC would be a poorer place without him.

I thought he was a legend bellend? :)

Have to agree, he is a good user who is not afraid to voice his opinion, does occasionaly go over the top but he is hardly the only user that has done that in the past, all in all TC would be a poorer place without him.

Co-sign.