test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Congrats to BluesChick and We Hate Scouse - our two newest legends!

I thought it was going to be Terminator and Kostas.

Madmax: Newbie

BluesChick: less than 1,000 posts, low activity, joined the same year I did.

We Hate Socuse: 2007 member.. fair enough.

Meh, I'll leave this thread for a while..

There's no sense to this 'legend' concept whatsoever. :lol:

Madmax: 2010

Terminator X: 2009 'main' member

%28Y%29.gif

Your vested agenda against Madmax is more boring than Arsanal's style of football, pipe down.

You're not helping your own cause. Acting pretentiously only helps in increasing your public appearance as being somewhat phallic.

Madmax: Newbie

BluesChick: less than 1,000 posts, low activity, joined the same year I did.

We Hate Socuse: 2007 member.. fair enough.

Meh, I'll leave this thread for a while..

There's no sense to this 'legend' concept whatsoever. :lol:

You just keep proving that you don't deserve to be called a legend by acting like that. You act more like a jealous kiddo...

As there isn't a rule written anywhere on how long to be a member to earn that status I can't see anything wrong with BL's choice.

Better stay away from this thread just as you said.

Kez and BlueLion. like this

Instead, that will most likely be Kostas.

With all due respect, in case that happens, I'll have to decline.

Terminator X, you're a newbie, STFU.

Term, why are you calling Madmax a newbie, whilst he has been here longer than LDN Blue? Is LDN also a newbie and thus not allowed to become a legend? And if we're following the same logic, does that mean people have to have been on this forum for years and years to be Legends, or even to have been on CFC-Fans before this for even longer?

LEGENDS are promoted for the following reasons, in ascending order of importance:

• No gripes with forum staff
  • Activity on the forum
  • Forum 'status' as being good-natured, kind and helpful
  • Overall contribution to the forum (ie. through advertising, running of competitions, etc.)

The increasingly-obvious fact is that you don't like Madmax, and you find it painful to your ego that despite allegedly being a 'legend' on another forum, a 'newbie' is a legend on TalkChelsea before you are.

And while we're at it, in comparison to people like Ollie and Vedran, who were on CFC-Fans and the original TalkChelsea even before that, I'm a newbie. Does that mean I'm not allowed to be a legend despite all the stuff I've done for this forum?

Kerry, Jaimin, Rishi and everyone else recently made legends have been made legends for the above four reasons.

Maybe if you stopped acting with unbearable grandiloquence you'd be made the 20th TalkChelsea legend. Instead, that will most likely be Kostas.

That Vedran dude is a cock sucker and he should be banned for posting shit all the time.

And he swears a lot too.

Joe Cool likes this

Thanks, everyone :) It's so cool :)

anyone called "I hate Scouse" was always a legend in my eyes ,,,and Blue Chick is sooooooo much more than a legend more a Goddess

Zoyales, you know how to make a girl feel good wub.gif