test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Nah, i didn't really know him too well or enough at the time. Cara said she's gonna come on tho in a bit. Gonna try n get Cara, Mike and GZ back. Forgot about Elliot, i'll shout him in a bit.

Ok yes those three would boost this forum, also we need to do a marketing campaign on facebook !

One of my faviroute memories of TalkChelsea was when I met a couple of the members for a pre-season training thingy... Cara... Mike.... erm... I can't remember if it was FB or not, and a couple other people... If I missed anyone, apologies, not a great memory :lol:

yeah i remeber that and my MASSIVE banner I made when we were back to back champions and we stood on Elbrook Common with it! took me ages to do that. I still have it!

One of my faviroute memories of TalkChelsea was when I met a couple of the members for a pre-season training thingy... Cara... Mike.... erm... I can't remember if it was FB or not, and a couple other people... If I missed anyone, apologies, not a great memory :lol:

I think i might of seen you a few seasons ago at Wigan, when Lampard scored, i was thinking to go up to you and say hey but then i thought it might not be you lol !

The owner of the site was unable to carry on with it i think or couldn't afford it. Can't remember his name tho but i've sent out a facebook message to the old peeps, lets see if i get a response :P

Rob it was i think, went by the name Robaldo. I think the old site was on the verge of being taken over by someone involved with CFCNET i think just before it went down but nothing got sorted in time so it went.

Rob it was i think, went by the name Robaldo. I think the old site was on the verge of being taken over by someone involved with CFCNET i think just before it went down but nothing got sorted in time so it went.

Yeh Rob was his name, think he ran out of funds and coundn't afford to keep the old website going, either that or he didnt have time to run it.

I've actually purchased the old domain. http://www.talkchelsea.co.uk :eyebrows:

Smart move Jim!!

Congrats to the new Ledgends!! Love all the ledgends it's part of what kept me coming back to the board :) You even accepted a yankee girl!!

Cheers for the upgrade Jim ;)

Still not as active as I once was, but hope to get back in the groove in time. She's been having another stint in hospital and has been in since Christmas eve after a slight heart attack......she's ok and I'm expecting her home any day now.

Congrats to the other dudes......KTBFFH

Mission acomplished Ollie :)

I too remember badboy's first time on here.he wasn't a badboy,he was a fecking pest....only joking mate

Who else remembers the day long argument me and FB had with the Barca fans ahead of a champions league clash a few years back?.Well,for them it was an argument,for us it was just pure laughable banter.

We also had fun with a few scousers who also came on here spoiling for a fight.Big mistake!!.

Congractulations as well to all the newly crowned legends,as well as the old one's.

Finally a mention to badboy,reminicent of his first post on talkchelsea

ifeltforyouwhenyoulosttheworldcupfinalyouareafuckinglegendmate

:tophat:

Well done and congratulations to all the 'new' legends.

It'll not be too long until I'm inducted in to this elite group of members. Watch this space.

I facebooked Yougs earlier trying to get her to come back. Also is anyone still in contact with mischief? Would be good to get the girls back & try bring in some more females

I facebooked Yougs earlier trying to get her to come back. Also is anyone still in contact with mischief? Would be good to get the girls back & try bring in some more females

more girls is good :champions: