test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Well done legends !

Yeah what happened to people like Stamford, Mike, Lampards Bitch ..and anyone remember Gudjohnsens Girl ? Absolute case.

Steve's been ill for a while now i think, i left him admin because of what he's done in the past for the forums.

Hanuma's another one if thats how you spell it, think his over at cfcnet now though. :(

Yeah Hanuma was a good poster when i first joined the old TC. I joined CFC.Net but didn't like it. Too serious and overpopulated lol. Can actually make friends here without being just another new member number 129,500 :P

We've been around about 7 years, there used to be an old talkchelsea forum then we had another forum called CFC-Fans before switching back to here.

This forum we have now is just over 3 years old.

Was trying to remember the other week what the name was that we went under temporarily but couldn't. Thanks for the reminder :) Pretty sure my first post was during the summer of the 2005/2006 season.....

Well done to all the new legends, fully deserved.

Was trying to remember the other week what the name was that we went under temporarily but couldn't. Thanks for the reminder :) Pretty sure my first post was during the summer of the 2005/2006 season.....

Well done to all the new legends, fully deserved.

Yeah remember those first few posts...

I can remember Bad boys as well .his was an incoherent ramble with no spaces between the words talkin all gangsta. Everyone wanted to boot him out...but I said let him stay, and look at him now a leg end.

Yeah remember those first few posts...

I can remember Bad boys as well .his was an incoherent ramble with no spaces between the words talkin all gangsta. Everyone wanted to boot him out...but I said let him stay, and look at him now a leg end.

Lol, yes Badboy has come a long since those early days bless him....

Hanuma was a poster that it was a shame to lose, and some of the others that you mentioned are also very much missed.

I think the first thing i did on TalkChelsea was to leak the new seasons kit as i had contacts in Umbro, havn't been able to do it since we moved to Adidas. For me this is the best Chelsea forum around, friendly, multi-cultural and always plenty to discuss.

The old Chelsea forum was the greatest ever forum in the history of the internet. I loved it so much lol hahahaha i was so young when i started posting, Alex must of been like 5 years old lol hahahah but his knowledge was great. Hanuma was a quality poster and he is probably the most knowledgeable Chelsea fan i have ever come across, we should pay money to get him out of Cfcnet.

Dooder ( He was the head of our scouting department, he lives in the UK but he is of Nigerian descent, he was the first guy who identified Obi Mikel, also identified Aguero and Benzema when he was 15 )

Hanuma ( The most knowledgeable modern Chelsea fan i have come across, he knows everything about tactical strategy)

Bluelion ( 12 years old maximum when he joined the forum, quality poster and the most loyal out of everyone)

Bluesbruva ( Bluesbruva was an incredible poster from South end we agreed on everything it was so funny)

Badboy ( ASBO ) I nearly got banned from the forum like 100 times lol !

Mikecfc ( The daddy of the forum )

Fulham broadway ( The funniest geezer in the history of the world )

Lampards Bitch ( hahahaha Carra lol i argued with her so much she wanted to kill me, top poster though, she stuck with Drogba while most people bashed him non stop)

Bombay mix # ( Chelsea's India correspondent, he also had a big Chelsea fan base in India , he used to organise events with the Chelsea fans in India)

Ollie ( Ollie started posting about January time 06 but he was a quality addition he knew everything about Chelsea history)

Terry26 ( The south Africa girl in love with Wayne Bridge)

Eskweston ( The head of Chelsea fc academy, he has seen so many of our youth prospects leave like ben sahar and scotty sinclair)

Oxford blues ( Season ticket holder, great Chelsea fan he attended all the games for like 25 years, he was one of them true fans who was priced out from the demands of modern day ticket prices.

Gianfranco zola ( Matt) He was also around 12 years old when he started lol he loved Mourinho more then anyone i ever knew, also had great knowledge)

Cj Revo ( The edge ware assassin pure Chelsea, his blood is Chelsea blue)

The greatest ever forum, if we also had Madmax LDN and TX at that time it would of been freaking awesome, GREATEST EVER THREAD ON THAT FORUM WAS WHEN WE BEAT MAN UTD AT STANFORD BRIDGE JOE COLE SENT US LOOPY HAHAHAH !

BlueLion., Ollie and Jim like this

As soon as the forum collapsed and we all went our different ways, Chelsea did not win the league for 3 seasons ! Lol also the clubs signings have been awful since they have lost access to Dooder, the head of the scouting network !

The old Chelsea forum was the greatest ever forum in the history of the internet. I loved it so much lol hahahaha i was so young when i started posting, Alex must of been like 5 years old lol hahahah but his knowledge was great. Hanuma was a quality poster and he is probably the most knowledgeable Chelsea fan i have ever come across, we should pay money to get him out of Cfcnet.

Dooder ( He was the head of our scouting department, he lives in the UK but he is of Nigerian descent, he was the first guy who identified Obi Mikel, also identified Aguero and Benzema when he was 15 )

Hanuma ( The most knowledgeable modern Chelsea fan i have come across, he knows everything about tactical strategy)

Bluelion ( 12 years old maximum when he joined the forum, quality poster and the most loyal out of everyone)

Bluesbruva ( Bluesbruva was an incredible poster from South end we agreed on everything it was so funny)

Badboy ( ASBO ) I nearly got banned from the forum like 100 times lol !

Mikecfc ( The daddy of the forum )

Fulham broadway ( The funniest geezer in the history of the world )

Lampards Bitch ( hahahaha Carra lol i argued with her so much she wanted to kill me, top poster though, she stuck with Drogba while most people bashed him non stop)

Bombay mix # ( Chelsea's India correspondent, he also had a big Chelsea fan base in India , he used to organise events with the Chelsea fans in India)

Ollie ( Ollie started posting about January time 06 but he was a quality addition he knew everything about Chelsea history)

Terry26 ( The south Africa girl in love with Wayne Bridge)

Eskweston ( The head of Chelsea fc academy, he has seen so many of our youth prospects leave like ben sahar and scotty sinclair)

Oxford blues ( Season ticket holder, great Chelsea fan he attended all the games for like 25 years, he was one of them true fans who was priced out from the demands of modern day ticket prices.

Gianfranco zola ( Matt) He was also around 12 years old when he started lol he loved Mourinho more then anyone i ever knew, also had great knowledge)

Cj Revo ( The edge ware assassin pure Chelsea, his blood is Chelsea blue)

The greatest ever forum, if we also had Madmax LDN and TX at that time it would of been freaking awesome, GREATEST EVER THREAD ON THAT FORUM WAS WHEN WE BEAT MAN UTD AT STANFORD BRIDGE JOE COLE SENT US LOOPY HAHAHAH !

Great post :clap:

Exactly they were the days when we really enjoyed it. We need more UK based fans on this forum. We have a lot of fans from places like Australia and America total different time zones. We need to take dooder and hanuma from cfcnet then we need to scout for uk based Chelsea fc fans that will stick around. We already have great UK based fans here on this forum but the last forum had a lot more and we all had different opinions. On this forum people's opinions are so similar that it bores the fuck out of me, on the last forum arguments about players quality and tactical strategy was so common you would just read 3 pages of it and get involved.

Was actually January 07, does seem longer ago tho for sure but was lucky to get in while it was at its best. I was hooked on it as soon as i joined and i felt like i'd been there for years rather than weeks. First Chelsea forum i ever joined and i just loved talking to people who i could truly relate to and about the team i love. I remember badboy, u really did piss ppl off so much lol. There was also Putney Blue, Anita (had a lampard related name, well lots did tbh), Celery Sue to name a few more. Yep the place was great but so is this.

My main knowledge is the last 15 years really, it's all stuck but do have lots of old vids n books so try n learn more as it goes. Plus my dad too of course.

All fun.

The old forum was quality. So many great reads, i think when we lost the site we lost a lot of great posters because of how long it took this site to get up and running. If they were to come back now im sure they would stick around. Would you know these guys emails jim? maybe we could get them back :P

The old forum was quality. So many great reads, i think when we lost the site we lost a lot of great posters because of how long it took this site to get up and running. If they were to come back now im sure they would stick around. Would you know these guys emails jim? maybe we could get them back :P

Yeah it was incredible i could not get off it, everyone had a different opinion and it was a genuine laugh, if we could get 3-4 of those posters back here the forum would gain so much. We used to have soooo many guests on that forum because the debates were just endless. I was so angry when it folded, 4pm every day the forum was on fire, tactics transfers we debated everything even opposition players. Why did it fold ? we could of paid money for it to of carried on.

The owner of the site was unable to carry on with it i think or couldn't afford it. Can't remember his name tho but i've sent out a facebook message to the old peeps, lets see if i get a response :P

The owner of the site was unable to carry on with it i think or couldn't afford it. Can't remember his name tho but i've sent out a facebook message to the old peeps, lets see if i get a response :P

Have you got Hanuma's facebook ?

Nah, i didn't really know him too well or enough at the time. Cara said she's gonna come on tho in a bit. Gonna try n get Cara, Mike and GZ back. Forgot about Elliot, i'll shout him in a bit.