test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

This forum's only been around 4-years?! Bloody hell, look how big it is.. This forum goes beyond Chelsea, sections on music and film.. Even current affairs gets users talking. A truly great forum, you guys should be very proud of the expansion :)

We've been around about 7 years, there used to be an old talkchelsea forum then we had another forum called CFC-Fans before switching back to here.

This forum we have now is just over 3 years old.

We've been around about 7 years, there used to be an old talkchelsea forum then we had another forum called CFC-Fans before switching back to here.

Ah okay, well I wish I'd been around back then to see the growth, none the less, happy to be a part of it now!

i remember we was all together on other forums before we merged and then our site went down and we came here in 2007.

I actually remember my first ever post on the old Talk Chelsea forum on 2nd January 2007 after we drew with Villa 0-0 away, completely ranting about Martin O'Neil and Villa's shit defensive HOME tactics lol. Always wanted to find a Chelsea forum, i definitely found the right one with the right people for sure

i remember we was all together on other forums before we merged and then our site went down and we came here in 2007.

I actually remember my first ever post on 2nd January 2007 after we drew with Villa 0-0 away, completely ranting about Martin O'Neil and Villa's shit defensive HOME tactics lol. Always wanted to find a Chelsea forum, i definitely found the right one with the right people for sure

The good times,when you fell in love with me.

BlueLion. likes this

The good times,when you fell in love with me.

Well actually you was the one that fell in love with me, then i was happy to give it a go whistling.gif

Well actually you was the one that fell in love with me, then i was happy to give it a go whistling.gif

Touche

Well done guys! The new badges look sexy!

It's amazing to think how long the forum has been around it's just a shame we lost some of the older members with all the changes that went on.

Well done legends !

Well done guys! The new badges look sexy!

It's amazing to think how long the forum has been around it's just a shame we lost some of the older members with all the changes that went on.

Yeah what happened to people like Stamford, Mike, Lampards Bitch ..and anyone remember Gudjohnsens Girl ? Absolute case.

Cara is on Facebook a lot, she does have a profile here but aint posted since June, i'll try n get her to come back on. Mike is also on facebook a lot too.

Cara is on Facebook a lot, she does have a profile here but aint posted since June, i'll try n get her to come back on. Mike is also on facebook a lot too.

Yeah can imagine those perverts of Facebook. Remember your first post as well Ollie -when you said you lived in Surbiton -used to live there as well. :smiliecap1:

Yeah i remember you mentioning that. Glad i found this place. I came, introduced myself then the ranting began, not looked back since.

Still in Surbiton, King Charles Road just by Tolworth. Nice n easy to get to Chelsea from here too so all good.

Burney Ave is close to me, by villiars road. went down that road to my ex girlfriend's nan's place on the way to lower marsh lane. My dad went when he was young too with his 2 brothers, price was next to nothing back then. All change now