test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

I know that was directed at me. Buy I have no grudge against anyone. Had Henrique been given the Legend status my views would be the same about him.

People who call for the managers head on the forum are no different to the idiots at the bridge who boo him

Not just you.

None the less.. It's an opinion. Are we all supposed to agree on one fact? Take you and I. We disagree on politics, but that doesn't change our view about each other across the forums. When you become a legend, I'd hold no ill-feelings because of our differences on this opinion.

The place would be pretty boring if we all had one view, don't you think?

Not just you.

None the less.. It's an opinion. Are we all supposed to agree on one fact? Take you and I. We disagree on politics, but that doesn't change our view about each other across the forums. When you become a legend, I'd hold no ill-feelings because of our differences on this opinion.

The place would be pretty boring if we all had one view, don't you think?

Politics are for debates. Either of us hating each other cus our views differ on politics would be childish. But everytime we lose you see the fans calling for managers head and talking shit about him is embarrassing. Things like kalou fans should die and all that drivel is really boring. When we r winning every ones a legend IMO Cus everyone's posting well and all is hunky dory..

eldo, Blue Armour and zolayes like this

Politics are for debates. Either of us hating each other cus our views differ on politics would be childish. But everytime we lose you see the fans calling for managers head and talking shit about him is embarrassing. Things like kalou fans should die and all that drivel is really boring. When we r winning every ones a legend IMO Cus everyone's posting well and all is hunky dory..

you deserve to be a Legend for that post alone .. I know you took a break but you SHOULD already have that recognition

BluesChick likes this

Well warnie at least you will be a Legend in the eyes of the people (in mine surely).The fact that the Legend criteria is not based on football knowledge says it all buddy.

Attempt n2

yaaaa I know it Kostas... it was a Joke, just play'n around with words ;) nevertheless great sceene from an great movie :)

Lads you can stopping discussing and arguing about it. We are scrapping the whole thing.

Agree its creating a tiered forum. OK you needs Mods and admin, but all this rep thing as well -''I'll rep you and you rep me''

Pathetic.

Opinions on the matter vary. Here's mine; I'm glad the feature has been disabled because the real forum legends don't need a badge to prove their status.

Fighting over ''legend'' status is so geeky its hilarious. I always thought it was a silly concept anyway because half the forum was going to get it sometime in the future meaning it was irrelevant.

I could name at least 50 members that deserve the Legend status ahead of TX.

Bellend of TC would be more appropriate.

Zolayes & yourself were given legend status by one admin. A group of members revolted and started a campaign for my legend candidacy, lmao.

So technically, I am the only Legend appointed by 'the people'.

Sheva. and Henrique like this

Zolayes and yourself were given legend status by one admin. A group of members revolted and started a campaign for my legend candidacy, lmao.

So technically, I am the only Legend appointed by 'the people'.

arrogant as ever ...doubt if you will EVER grow up and YOU started the campaign

Fighting over ''legend'' status is so geeky its hilarious. I always thought it was a silly concept anyway because half the forum was going to get it sometime in the future meaning it was irrelevant.

Exactly having one or two makes it unique having 50 makes it ununique.

Badboy likes this