test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

New TC Legends

Started by Jim,

217 posts in this topic

Congratulations TX and ZanSnake... 2 legends in one day :o Tbh I never thought TX would become a legend after his feud with the staff and after that "Bellend" joke.

Hah, he's finally got his wish. Our little squirmishes are well known but that doesn't mean I've got anything against him. Sure it was a tad irritating at the time but I think two adults should be able to put a fucking internet argument behind them. So congratulations to him and Zansnake of course, who's one of the more sensible guys around here.

Welcome to the club lads ;)

Definition -

''A legend is something that people tell as a true story. Sometimes the details are difficult to confirm, but usually mentions vague deeds and events.. The legend is usually heard from someone who knows someone who heard it from someone who was really there... Legends often contain a moral or a lesson and are told to uphold the values of the community. They often involve supernatural or religious elements.''

... and my axe

you can keep you're Axe... I've taken a shower at the morning... I'm not smelly...

so... nough bad jokes for today.... lets do some work to retify the payments I receive :D

you can keep you're Axe... I've taken a shower at the morning... I'm not smelly...

so... nough bad jokes for today.... lets do some work to retify the payments I receive :D

Attempt n2

Clevemayer likes this

Can the legends status be taken away?

I can list a member who deserves not be called a legend.

He was genuinely good during the summer and beginning of the season but like zolayes said defeat separates men from boys and he has shown his true colors in the last 2 months. May be we rushed?

Forum politics -_-%28N%29.gif

Seriously though, quite yo' bitchin' people. Mods/Admins make their decisions based on their viewings, thank fuck some of us aren't in that position because some of the grudges on here are atrocious. Over opinions at that.

Sorry. I know it's not my place to say that ^.. But someone had to.

Forum politics -_-%28N%29.gif

Seriously though, quite yo' bitchin' people. Mods/Admins make their decisions based on their viewings, thank fuck some of us aren't in that position because some of the grudges on here are atrocious. Over opinions at that.

Sorry. I know it's not my place to say that ^.. But someone had to.

I know that was directed at me. Buy I have no grudge against anyone. Had Henrique been given the Legend status my views would be the same about him.

People who call for the managers head on the forum are no different to the idiots at the bridge who boo him