test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,595 posts in this topic

Ivanovic: "I can understand the frustration of the fans. I think we all know what Jose means to this club and nobody can change that." [sky]

Ivanovic: "For us players it was a very emotional day, but I think we have the support of everyone in the club." [sky]

Ivanovic: "This club does not deserve to be in the position we are now, but the only way to change this is we have to win the games." [sky]

Ivanovic: "Tthis club cannot be in the position it is now. I think we all deserve to be criticised and we all have responsibility." [sky]

Funny how EVERY player including the likes of Terry says the same: that we were out of form.

Yet if we suddenly start winnig and play good from now on; the same time Jose was sacked; its pretty much clear WHOLE team was against Mou, exceptions being Willian Azpi and Tibo.

But still people will keep throwing shit on Hazard and Costa but not on Terry who might be involved too.

iseah100 likes this

Nows heres one player who was a bit of a transformation today. Not only the goal, but actually looking up before he crossed the ball, and seemed to have regained a bit of pace.

I still wouldnt believe the ridiculous rumour about him and Eva though.....

Hopefully Hiddink doesn't restrict our team playing a RB as LB and either sticks with Ivanovic as right back or plays Azpi as right back with Baba on the other side because despite the success Azpi has had at LB his attacking input has been frighteningly poor (which cant be helped we all know he isn't Maicon or Roberto Carlos but still) as a natural LB could help Eden out big time.

Stats likes this

Funny how EVERY player including the likes of Terry says the same: that we were out of form.

Yet if we suddenly start winnig and play good from now on; the same time Jose was sacked; its pretty much clear WHOLE team was against Mou, exceptions being Willian Azpi and Tibo.

But still people will keep throwing shit on Hazard and Costa but not on Terry who might be involved too.

Thats not how cause and effect work. Players returning to good form after Mou gets sacked does not necessarily mean the reason behind it was due to them being against Mou

read this and you will understand: https://explorable.com/cause-and-effect

DYC. likes this

pls drop his miserable ass already , inept performance week after week this season making a joke of himself more and more......this shit is not even funny anymore!!

BXL70 likes this

FRAUD.

pls drop his miserable ass already , inept performance week after week this season making a joke of himself more and more......this shit is not even funny anymore!!

scapegoat again. By all means wasn't the worst today. Yes he shouldn't be starting at a club like this and out of position but today he put in a decent performance and was not at fault at all for any of the goals or our erratic offensive display. Criticizing him is ok, but pretending his selection would be our only problem completely misses the point. Our deficiencies go far deeper than him.

Starman60 likes this

scapegoat again. By all means wasn't the worst today. Yes he shouldn't be starting at a club like this and out of position but today he put in a decent performance and was not at fault at all for any of the goals or our erratic offensive display. Criticizing him is ok, but pretending his selection would be our only problem completely misses the point. Our deficiencies go far deeper than him.

I hate him.

he has been shit...from what i have seen.

I'm hoping someone has money to throw down the drain and take him off our hands in over a week's time.

The gift that keeps on giving

Yea that had me laughing and just shaking my head in disgrace..

He's so slow.

A fullback.

Only at Chelsea.

I don't even blame him. He tries. But he should've been let go or replaced as a starter a long time ago. He played his part in last season's title but it's not like it would not have been won without him.

Styles, Peace. and Belgiannutt like this

It's his last season. Hate to see him go out like this but such is life.

If this club is serious about rebuilding he will be one of the first to go.