test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

.Cee

Branislav Ivanovic

Started by .Cee,

3,566 posts in this topic

Jose blasts Schurrle last season against City. Hazard vs Atletico. And others, but with Ivanovic, no names. "One of our players". Ffs.

Because as he himself admitted he doesn't blame defenders for defensive mistakes. How dare Hazard or Schurrle make one though?

The Mak and iseah100 like this

Because as he himself admitted he doesn't blame defenders for defensive mistakes. How dare Hazard or Schurrle make one though?

Unfortunately, that's true.

That was trash talking really. It only applies to Ivanovic. Cahill has been dropped for making defensive mistakes, thus indirectly blaming him.

iseah100 likes this

Why, oh why José promoted him as vice-captain ? Ivanovic wearing the armband like today is one of the lowest points since Mourinho came back — and I weight my words. He may be a "warrior" but he is not a leader, far from it... That is not even the biggest problem ; it is that he is the archetype of the anti-leader ! He just is not bothered by nothing : it takes shots thinking he is Roberto Carlos ; he cannot be bothered to defend when the opposition crosses ; leaves his position to play as high as our striker ; etc..

I hope the next time he wears the armband is while playing for the reserve team..

or playing for some one else .. perhaps Liverpool

Why, oh why José promoted him as vice-captain ? Ivanovic wearing the armband like today is one of the lowest points since Mourinho came back — and I weight my words. He may be a "warrior" but he is not a leader, far from it... That is not even the biggest problem ; it is that he is the archetype of the anti-leader ! He just is not bothered by nothing : it takes shots thinking he is Roberto Carlos ; he cannot be bothered to defend when the opposition crosses ; leaves his position to play as high as our striker ; etc..

I hope the next time he wears the armband is while playing for the reserve team..

in defence ( I think ) of Jose ,, once he had taken JT off who was left as a leader ??

ivan deserves to be dropped but some people need to show respect for him after all the important goals he scored for us and against benfica in europa league final some people on this forum have short memories

Essien19 likes this

I hope the signing of Baba will put his time as our RB to an end. Move him back to his proper position.

ivan deserves to be dropped but some people need to show respect for him after all the important goals he scored for us and against benfica in europa league final some people on this forum have short memories

I think that most of us love him because he gave us a lot of great moments,but now the time has come that he has to be benched.The reason for that is that he does not give the performances we need for this important position,so the is the logical conclusion that Azpi has to go to his natural position.

iseah100 and yuvala like this

This "people need to respect him because he has done bla bla bla..." argument is getting old and tiring. :doh:

So what if Ivanovic has scored important goals for us, it doesn't change the fact that he has been very poor defensively and his form warrants criticism!

iseah100 and The Mak like this

This "people need to respect him because he has done bla bla bla..." argument is getting old and tiring. :doh:

So what if Ivanovic has scored important goals for us, it doesn't change the fact that he has been very poor defensively and his form warrants criticism!

Even Drogba got criticized and he scored the most important goal in the clubs history. No one is saying they don't appreciate what he has done, but that was then, this is now. Some people lol.

I think that most of us love him because he gave us a lot of great moments,but now the time has come that he has to be benched.The reason for that is that he does not give the performances we need for this important position,so that is the logical conclusion that Azpi has to go to his natural position.

i 100% agree with u mate

Please god no more. I can't take much more of seeing him play at RB....

Watching him play lately reminds me of when I was watching Kalou, Mikel and Ferreira at their worst; just got 0 trust in him and if Jose doesn't drop him for next week now we've got Baba i'll be lost for words.

At this point the only teams Ivanovic should be playing for are in the special olympics. Sorry but the truth.

He never used to be this bad!Seemed to have forgotten how to defend.Needs to be dropped but no doubt be there again next week faffing around

I'm really hoping we can see Azpi and Rahman as our fullbacks in the next game. Ivanovic's (awful) games aside, I'm way to tired of seeing him fly around the right wing producing nothing. It's been some time I've seen a decent cross from our full back positions...annoying