Streams

LDN Blue

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh rite that's shit then, i relied on myp2p for most of my games. Real pity they got taken down, hopefully they'll go somewhere else n start over a bit more discreetly. Atdhe.net got seized n went to Atdhenet.tv and that's still good although this v-share really pisses me off when it keeps saying i aint installed it when i have then sometimes decides to work!

Might just start paying for it. That £3 a month thing i read somewhere sounds good

Oh rite that's shit then, i relied on myp2p for most of my games. Real pity they got taken down, hopefully they'll go somewhere else n start over a bit more discreetly. Atdhe.net got seized n went to Atdhenet.tv and that's still good although this v-share really pisses me off when it keeps saying i aint installed it when i have then sometimes decides to work!

Might just start paying for it. That £3 a month thing i read somewhere sounds good

Yeah I know what you mean mate! It's rubbish because ATDHE don't provide Veetle streams now :\

I'm with you on probably paying for that too, it seems like a good service and heard some reliable things about it too.

I tend to use this site. It has all streams available for each game from all the various site all in one place. It saves you going from one site to another looking for one that works. Just start at the top and work your way down.

Wee buns ;)

http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/