test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

Streams

Started by LDN Blue,

217 posts in this topic

Oh rite that's shit then, i relied on myp2p for most of my games. Real pity they got taken down, hopefully they'll go somewhere else n start over a bit more discreetly. Atdhe.net got seized n went to Atdhenet.tv and that's still good although this v-share really pisses me off when it keeps saying i aint installed it when i have then sometimes decides to work!

Might just start paying for it. That £3 a month thing i read somewhere sounds good

Oh rite that's shit then, i relied on myp2p for most of my games. Real pity they got taken down, hopefully they'll go somewhere else n start over a bit more discreetly. Atdhe.net got seized n went to Atdhenet.tv and that's still good although this v-share really pisses me off when it keeps saying i aint installed it when i have then sometimes decides to work!

Might just start paying for it. That £3 a month thing i read somewhere sounds good

Yeah I know what you mean mate! It's rubbish because ATDHE don't provide Veetle streams now :\

I'm with you on probably paying for that too, it seems like a good service and heard some reliable things about it too.

Sunderland - Chelsea

Watch here!! http://p2ptvhd.blogspot.com/

HQ streams!!

Não existem mensagens.

please please PLEASE any good streams? None of the ones I've tried work, they are too fucking slow and don't load. Without myp2p I'm lost.

Não existem mensagens.

please please PLEASE any good streams? None of the ones I've tried work, they are too fucking slow and don't load. Without myp2p I'm lost.

Preaching to the choir.

Where can I download Sopcast? I know that I can Google it, but I want to get a safe download.