test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Serie A Thread

Started by Steve,

1,579 posts in this topic

Milan Vs Napoli was a very good game imo. I actually enjoyed it.

Pato is fuckin' amazing, he's a great player. Such a shame we won't sign him now......

Milan Vs Napoli was a very good game imo. I actually enjoyed it.

Pato is fuckin' amazing, he's a great player. Such a shame we won't sign him now......

The finish on his goal, one word: Amazing.

Alexis Sanchez proves his class once again by scoring a goal and providing two assists, he's really growing in his new 'roaming striker' role. The same goes for the never ageing Di Natale for scoring two goals and bringing his domestic total up to 24 goals.

Wonderful players and hope to see Alexis in our beautiful blue shirt soon.

Talk about an exciting day in Serie A.

AC Milan drew 1-1 with Bari, where Ibrahimovic was sent off. Cassano saved them embarrassment equalising in the 88th minute.

Roma beat Lazio 2-0 but Lazio had Ledesma & Radu sent off consecutively!

Happy Fiorentina won today, their safety is all-but secure :)

Yep! There's no way they can screw this up now, very happy for Milan :)

They just did. They couldn't take advantage of Inter's result, stupid stupid Milan.

They just did. They couldn't take advantage of Inter's result, stupid stupid Milan.

:lol:

They're still 4pts clear with a game in hand. Don't want to make things too easy for themselves now ;)

Talk about an exciting day in Serie A.

AC Milan drew 1-1 with Bari, where Ibrahimovic was sent off. Cassano saved them embarrassment equalising in the 88th minute.

Roma beat Lazio 2-0 but Lazio had Ledesma & Radu sent off consecutively!

Happy Fiorentina won today, their safety is all-but secure :)

I was watching derby della capitale from the moment when Totti scored that first goal. It was a beatuiful goal.

Those sending offs were funny, Totti and Simplicio were playing with them.

Totti is immortal in the red part of Rome.

Hmm.. Pastore looks sharp for Palermo tonight vs Milan. Still don't see the hype yet, but I see the potential.

Milan lost again, shame. Now they're really making things harder for themselves, considering that they still have to play Inter.

I don't care who wins the Italian league, I just don't want to see those bastards Inter win a trophy. Can't stand them.

3-0 Cassano (pen.) - Cassano booked for taking off his shirt while celebrating. One minute later stupid tackle and he is sent off. Red card in 2 minutes, well done Cassano. :clap:

Cassano is another one of these ex-Roma nutters. Also he reminds me of Balotelli so much. Good footballer but just stupid.