The Serie A Thread

Steve

All I said is that I dont see you mentioning Juve's two titles that were revoged, accept the banter...

As far as having the best team, when did that mean you would win? Dont let youy Juve love blind you, you fixed it and there is no excuse!

I really dont know much about it, but that is just because Serie A is a decadent league that doesnt have any appeal to me.

Again, the tittle were not fixed. Juve's owner, along with many other owners, bribed refs to make millions through betting. Dude, more than a dozen players played in the WC final in 2006, they did not need to buy the tittles.

Again, the tittle were not fixed. Juve's owner, along with many other owners, bribed refs to make millions through betting. Dude, more than a dozen players played in the WC final in 2006, they did not need to buy the tittles.

They fixed it dude, accept it! Boooooooo! B)

No third star for you mate...

• 2 weeks later...

8628611303_9c85df5354_o.gif

Ranocchia's horrendous miss for Inter in the dying seconds against Atalanta yesterday. Inter lost 4-3.. :doh:

Lmao some Italian journalist I follow on twitter was sitting ripping into Ranocchia for like 3 hours straight after the game hahahaha. He also sat ripping into Jan Vertoghen after the 4-1 game in Italy, sat tweeting "THE TONGAN" for ages..... what a miss though, CB or not even I would of scraped that one in!

Lmao some Italian journalist I follow on twitter was sitting ripping into Ranocchia for like 3 hours straight after the game hahahaha. He also sat ripping into Jan Vertoghen after the 4-1 game in Italy, sat tweeting "THE TONGAN" for ages..... what a miss though, CB or not even I would of scraped that one in!

You must be talking about Tancredi Palmeri then.

Totti is a great player, but he's an utter cunt! And he can get away with murder just because his name is Totti.

Totti has murdered someone?

Totti is a great player, but he's an utter cunt! And he can get away with murder just because his name is Totti.

Totti has murdered someone??

Watching lazio vs juventus live penalty to juve, nice struck penalty by vidal :D

Noticing a few of the lazio players trying a goal of the season but failing quite bad XD, nice stop by marchetti

Have to say juventus played very damn well, nice fast fluid play upto the 2ND goal by vidal, So much better than the older juventus of 3-4 years ago when they just were in a slump,

I predict 4-0 at that rate