test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Serie A Thread

Started by Steve,

1,583 posts in this topic

Quite a name to live up to with the #10. He better deliver because the expectations will be even higher just from that shirt. Such a shame that the shirt has gone from such a brilliant and lovely man to Tevez. No offence to Tevez of course, but it's plain to see he isn't the same calibre as the previous #10...

I think now, Juventus is the best team in the world. They have the best defence and goalkeeper, very very good midfeild, and now Tevez. Bayern is not as good as Juventus.

Fiorentina have signed Mario Gomez from Bayern for €16 million payable in 4 years; confirmed on Bayern's website.

Great coup for the viola. I'm suprised there were'nt much big clubs in for him, fantastic goal machine.

Albiol, Mertens, Callejon all signed up.

Reina and Higuain likely to come too.

Can Napoli finally overturn Juve in Serie A?

Bayern is better than Juventus, plus Guardiola is there...

Chelsea is better than Juventus, plus Mourinho is there...

:Goober:

I think now, Juventus is the best team in the world. They have the best defence and goalkeeper, very very good midfeild, and now Tevez. Bayern is not as good as Juventus.

No chance, Tevez being here isn't going to make that much difference at all.

Barcelona for me are still the best team regardless of what happened last season. Bayern had a great season but they wont be that good, Guardiola will fuck that one up. He's a good manager but he wont make them into the worlds best team, because he's going to implement another system which will take at least 3 years for them to get really good at it, and he's going to have to completely change the team in the coming years.

Barca just need a good manager, I wish Tito all the best and he was a good bloke but I never rated him as a manager in the slightest I really didn't. Once they get a good manager they should be back to square one and be the number 1 European force.

Bayern is better than Juventus, plus Guardiola is there...

I do not think so. I think Guardiola will make many mistakes in Bayern. Remember in Barca he was doing very stupid thing, like making Mascherano and Yaya Toure into defender,, then he buy some very bad players. Alexis, the Russian defender- I do not know his name, I think it is Chyrgnski. It is not so simple that Bayern will be the best just because of Guardiola. Already he is doing very stupid thing, making Lahm into the midfielder.. he is too much of a changer I think. He does not understand that saying from USA.. if it is not broke, why to fix?

I do not think so. I think Guardiola will make many mistakes in Bayern. Remember in Barca he was doing very stupid thing, like making Mascherano and Yaya Toure into defender,, then he buy some very bad players. Alexis, the Russian defender- I do not know his name, I think it is Chyrgnski. It is not so simple that Bayern will be the best just because of Guardiola. Already he is doing very stupid thing, making Lahm into the midfielder.. he is too much of a changer I think. He does not understand that saying from USA.. if it is not broke, why to fix?

Dmytro Chygrynskiy Is the name your looking for, 25 million sold a year later for 15 million.

Napoli are looking great. Seems that Rafa's doing a good job. I'm pretty sure that they and Borussia will get through in the UCL.

Napoli are looking great. Seems that Rafa's doing a good job. I'm pretty sure that they and Borussia will get through in the UCL.

Well they've spent A LOT in the market. half their starting XI was not with the team last season add to that Hamsik has finally remembered that he is supposed to be an excellent player. Going forward they look frightening but they had some massive issues at the back today.

Well they've spent A LOT in the market. half their starting XI was not with the team last season add to that Hamsik has finally remembered that he is supposed to be an excellent player. Going forward they look frightening but they had some massive issues at the back today.

Sure, but those issues are natural since they changed half of the starting XI, as you said. Anyway, I can see them giving Juve a good fight for the first place.