test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The Serie A Thread

Started by Steve,

1,572 posts in this topic

Come with us Pato, over there you will win nothing.

:lol: If only. However he said he'd only leave for Barcelona.. :(

Milan was the better team and deserved to win. But the ball just wouldn't go in, until it was too late.

So sad.

I don't understand why Allegri took Pato off! He looked the most likely in that game to get a goal, he probably would've after the first one. Should've taken Robinho off instead, he was awful tonight imo.

Thing about Del Piero is that he isn't even a pure striker anymore. He is a striker and teraquartista rolled into one. Not a no 9 and neither a no 10. A 9 and a half if you will. Similar to another Italian legend, and one of my faves, Totti!

Alessandro del Piero is the greatest striker of the last decade in my honest opinion. Superb player.

Really? Thierry Henry for me personally.

NO!! :rant:

Fiorentina's keeper Frey is out for 5months with a cruciate ligament injury. Now he joins Jovetic who's out for 6 months. Damnit!

Thing about Del Piero is that he isn't even a pure striker anymore. He is a striker and teraquartista rolled into one. Not a no 9 and neither a no 10. A 9 and a half if you will. Similar to another Italian legend, and one of my faves, Totti!

Absolutely right, he never was a striker (Totti too). He's what you call a supporting striker/second striker, they play closely behind the striker. Raúl González Blanco was the same type. Trezeguet was always the main striker.

And Totti was always better than Del Piero and still is :wub:. But Raúl and Bergkamp were the best supporting strikers ever.

Really? Thierry Henry for me personally.

Hmm best striker last decade... tough call.

(:carlo:) Wait a minute no it isn't. It's not a tough call at all, it's actually very easy.

His name is Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima, simply known in the football world as Ronaldo (also referred to as The Real Ronaldo). Simply the best striker ever.

Shame on you people :blink:!

Rome derby on Sunday. Can't wait. Hope my Totti-less Giallorossis beat the crap out of Lazio. beer.gif

Craziest derby in the world excl.gif

I'm supporting Lazio for this one, so i guess we're enemies :chai:.