Miguel

EskWeston

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are going to go for a right back there is only 1 we should be looking at - Alves

i agree m8 i think alves is the best option for the right-back postion but i wish Belletti was 26 because he has be brilliant for chelsea this season

Yeah I agree Paulo is not really good enough.. He was fantastic 1st season and since then has been soo shaky and makes me nervous a lot of the time.. Belletti, no matter how good right now, is still old and not going to last long so we should go for someone who is young.. Agree with Esk, we should be looking at alves.. rather than people like Miguel etc

for now im happy with ferrrira and belletti, when they have there days there are so focused on the task at hand now one is going to gget around them and when they push up forward we always seem we are going to score from it..

Lol eboue is better than alves and i think he is the best right back in the league.

Why go for alves ? ? ? maicon puts his arse on the bench for brazil. Maicon is the most complete right back in the

world, just watch him when he goes to anfield with inter milan he is pure quality.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You