LDN Blue

football is freedom- Bob marley

so true. India is going to play a friendly match against Palestine on this wed at Kochi my home town.So excited about this match.its only my 2nd football match that am going the first one was in 1998.hope we can fill the huge stadium.. :dance:GO INDIA

PS: Palestine a team with out any proper stadium or facilities are 8 places higher than us in ranking :banghead: :doh:

Looking forward to this game. Im so happy that India finally plays on fifa match days

I'm not excited by this at all. It's a special match for the FA, he shoulda just played Seaman, Beckham, Owen, Shearer, Neville etc. It's a shit time for a friendly, who the fuck really gives a shit? Surprised to see Ronaldinho tbh.

Brazil shoulda picked Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos etc lol it should be like a fun vets match for Charity, not a poxy friendly in the middle of the season.

It's England vs Brazil, England will probably manage to avoid defeat just because it's a special 150th year anniversary thing and it would look bad to see England lose so it'll probably just be 1-1 and everyone happy as no one lost and a 'correct result for football' blahdy blahdy dah.

I'm not excited by this at all. It's a special match for the FA, he shoulda just played Seaman, Beckham, Owen, Shearer, Neville etc. It's a shit time for a friendly, who the fuck really gives a shit? Surprised to see Ronaldinho tbh.

Brazil shoulda picked Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos etc lol it should be like a fun vets match for Charity, not a poxy friendly in the middle of the season.

It's England vs Brazil, England will probably manage to avoid defeat just because it's a special 150th year anniversary thing and it would look bad to see England lose so it'll probably just be 1-1 and everyone happy as no one lost and a 'correct result for football' blahdy blahdy dah.

I'm usually like you about international matches. Personally I think international football is now behind top-class European football in terms of importance and entertainment, but I'm happy that Ashley is getting his 100th cap tonight. It's just a nice milestone for him to reach and I think it's important that he gets more recognition because (bizarrely) he's still underrated by a lot of people. This guy is probably the best player England has had in the last 20 years and one of the few truly world-class players we've developed, yet he still doesn't quite get the credit I think he deserves. Everton build their whole team around Leighton Baines and all of a sudden people think he's ready to clean Ashley's boots??

Plus it's nice to see David Luiz back in action and I hope he keeps Rooney in his pocket all night. A good result is all the Chelsea players coming through unscathed and having good games.

In fact I'd love for Oscar to absolutely destroy England and have a part in at least 3 goals for Brazil.

Ashley woulda got his 100th cap anyway and Luiz coulda had an extra 3 days to get back to 100%, it is nice to see but an exhibition match with past greats would've been much more appealing and i woulda looked forward to that. I don't wanna see a game where Brazil have the ball 80% of the time making us look like a bunch of retards just trying to hold on like when we played Spain a year ago and fluked a 1-0 win. It's such a hectic time in the season, especially for us, we need a rest. No time for sentiment in February.

You guys know this is a two leg friendly dont you? You also know that Brazil can only play friendlies until 2014 and they will treat them as "official games" dont you? I highly doubt this will be a monotonous game.

That being said, I dont give a flying fuck about it. I am only excited to banter the English members, lol.

I'm usually like you about international matches. Personally I think international football is now behind top-class European football in terms of importance and entertainment, but I'm happy that Ashley is getting his 100th cap tonight. It's just a nice milestone for him to reach and I think it's important that he gets more recognition because (bizarrely) he's still underrated by a lot of people. This guy is probably the best player England has had in the last 20 years and one of the few truly world-class players we've developed, yet he still doesn't quite get the credit I think he deserves. Everton build their whole team around Leighton Baines and all of a sudden people think he's ready to clean Ashley's boots??

Plus it's nice to see David Luiz back in action and I hope he keeps Rooney in his pocket all night. A good result is all the Chelsea players coming through unscathed and having good games.

In fact I'd love for Oscar to absolutely destroy England and have a part in at least 3 goals for Brazil.

I'm going tonight, first England game I've attended in 20 odd years.

Corporate gig and we're taking some clients, but I've got to say I've more interest in our Brazilians than the England team in general. I'll give Ash a cheer and probably be in a minority, shame really he's been the most consistent England player in a decade. It makes you laugh, he gets lambasted for the money issue when he was at L'Arse but most other people in a similar situation i.e. promised a pay rise to a certain level and then told you're not getting it would do the same thing.

You guys know this is a two leg friendly dont you? You also know that Brazil can only play friendlies until 2014 and they will treat them as "official games" dont you? I highly doubt this will be a monotonous game.

That being said, I dont give a flying fuck about it. I am only excited to banter the English members, lol.

many of us don't give a fuck about England partly because of how our players have been treated ,,, will watch tonights game as a neutral just supporting the Chelsea boys

I shout out who is going to score for this young talented Belgium side ?

What a team. The poetry in motion, in my book.

You sir have just been kissed virtually by me.

I call goals from Dries Mertens, Hazard and Lukaku. 2 of them on assist of KDB!