test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

The International Football Thread

Started by LDN Blue,

5,238 posts in this topic

Still remember their fantastic team during Euro 2004 (match vs Netherland is one of my most favourite ever). Shame they lost to shitty Greece in overtime.

Right now their players are so.. anonymous

Nedved! :wub:

Bale one man show again last night. Fuck knows what Wales will do if he is ever injured :lol:

I think Wales will be lucky with Bale. He will play when he is fit UNLIKE Ryan Giggs

Bale one man show again last night. Fuck knows what Wales will do if he is ever injured :lol:

Same thing if hes not injured....

Not qualify for anything.

Holland was nothing with Robben....

i love RVP, but Robben was the best player by a mile for Holland in the world cup. LVG needs to find his Robben and Im not too sure Di Maria is that.

Big win for the Czech Republic against Netherlands yesterday.

Think they can actually top the group?

No way. We will struggle, even with the new coach I am afraid. We just somehow know how to play against the Netherlands :D We got extremely lucky in the end as well. Have you seen the last minute winner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GZj1amHY2I