test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

The International Football Thread

Started by LDN Blue,

5,238 posts in this topic

England are such a crap national team. Only reason we beat the Swiss was because they overloaded up front and got caught on the break twice.

Not to mention, this is not the same manager that took the Swiss to where they are right now in terms of the rankings. It's a completely new manager.

That's why I said the opposition is poor. But they look just as silky as the team that won everything.

Alcacer looks promising up front....but they need to find another CB. Albiol--Ramos is not a very convincing partnership

Daniel1980 likes this

England are such a crap national team. Only reason we beat the Swiss was because they overloaded up front and got caught on the break twice.

There is good potential in this team.

Problem is Roy still had 4 years left on his contract.

Reddish-Blue likes this

does it make me a heartless bitch that I laughed out loud on this?

If it does, sorry? :kiss:

Miraculously, it ended in a 2-2 draw! :o

Your U21 team is not very good. They conceded a goal from a striker who is a free agent, he can't even find a team in Lebanon! :lol:

Barbara likes this

Big win for the Czech Republic against Netherlands yesterday.

Think they can actually top the group?

Still remember their fantastic team during Euro 2004 (match vs Netherland is one of my most favourite ever). Shame they lost to shitty Greece in overtime.

Right now their players are so.. anonymous

Svita 10 likes this