LDN Blue

Well no Swede has ever said that my Twitter match feed was terrible! :angry:

:Goober:

Well, well.. You wanna get reported? I'm seriously thinking about sharing my complaints on you. Might even start a trend on twitter to show you how it's done.

:Goober:

Looking at the match puts a dent on the statement I put yesterday about Belgium doing good in the world cup. I reckon they still will do good but losing 2-0 to Colombia home sounds little bad. I think that game was their first loss in a year and I hope the lads at Belgium recover fast.

Also yes, I do hope Iran would perform better than Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia have been abysmal all the world cups they've played. Iran have been playing top football this season.

With USA, it really depends tbh. I believe USA were unbeaten but you have to look at the Confederation they play in. Sure, they won the Gold cup but they have long way to prove they have the talent to perform good at the WC 2014. Let's see what they do vs Scotland. Let's not forget at the huge rising popularity of the MLS. It definitely does seem USA may cause an upset in the WC.

Bosnia, I hope they perform well. They haven't really faced anyone tough but let's see what they can do. Their team looks good with players like Spahic, Dzeko and Pjanic. They definitely have the talent.

Most of these teams have the golden generation and are producing quality and talent.

Belgium - Quarter Finals - Semi Finals

Bosnia - Quarter Finals

USA - 2nd round

Iran - 2nd round - Semi Finals

Looking at the match puts a dent on the statement I put yesterday about Belgium doing good in the world cup. I reckon they still will do good but losing 2-0 to Colombia home sounds little bad. I think that game was their first loss in a year and I hope the lads at Belgium recover fast.

Also yes, I do hope Iran would perform better than Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia have been abysmal all the world cups they've played. Iran have been playing top football this season.

With USA, it really depends tbh. I believe USA were unbeaten but you have to look at the Confederation they play in. Sure, they won the Gold cup but they have long way to prove they have the talent to perform good at the WC 2014. Let's see what they do vs Scotland. Let's not forget at the huge rising popularity of the MLS. It definitely does seem USA may cause an upset in the WC.

Bosnia, I hope they perform well. They haven't really faced anyone tough but let's see what they can do. Their team looks good with players like Spahic, Dzeko and Pjanic. They definitely have the talent.

Most of these teams have the golden generation and are producing quality and talent.

Belgium - Quarter Finals - Semi Finals

Bosnia - Quarter Finals

USA - 2nd round

Iran - 2nd round - Semi Finals

You have to take into account the absence of Kompany (which is massive) and debutant Meunier on the right back.

But yea, we're a tad overrated and will ultimately get kicked out before reaching any place of note because of lack of experience and worldclass manager.

You have to take into account the absence of Kompany (which is massive) and debutant Meunier on the right back.

But yea, we're a tad overrated and will ultimately get kicked out before reaching any place of note because of lack of experience and worldclass manager.

WC is all about how good is your defense(I have never watched Belgium play but on paper you look really good) and whether your key players can shine, in this case I think it is hazard. He needs to be the difference maker, if he play the way he has been playing this season, I don't think Belgium will go far unless somebody suddenly turn into a star.