test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

LDN Blue

The International Football Thread

Started by LDN Blue,

5,241 posts in this topic

Gerrard retires from England..

Prepare for the mass outcry of support & the funeral. I'm sure the PM will be saying a few words in remembrance.. :wank2::rolleyes:

Wow! Good riddance! :D

Gerrard retires from England..

Prepare for the mass outcry of support & the funeral. I'm sure the PM will be saying a few words in remembrance.. :wank2::rolleyes:

Steven Gerrard was one of the worst england captains ever. How did he actually convince the whole country that he was a great leader? He ruined the season for club and country not for the first time, has an awful winning percentage as a captain, continuously slips or plays awkward backpasses to opposition strikers. Steven Gerrard could not even lead a group of lemmings to the next cliff....he probably would be jump himself to quick for anyone to follow

The Skipper and Ryan Fong like this

The media love is gana drag.minute silence maybe

he retired big deal ain't the first or the last n he was crap anyway so no loss.mehhh news

Think more coaches should take a page out of Piojo Herrera's book by announcing the squad the day before the game. I like it.

Yeah, we should just re-appoint Ancelotti and you'll get your wish...

Solid.

Solid? Defensively, that side looks average and a duo of Henderson and Wilshere in the midfield is a recipe for disaster.

Yeah, we should just re-appoint Ancelotti and you'll get your wish...

Solid? Defensively, that side looks average and a duo of Henderson and Wilshere in the midfield is a recipe for disaster.

I like Stones and Jones tbh.

I think Henderson Wilshere will work as well as Gerrard Henderson, potentiall even better because Jack has more bite to him and is a lot more physically imposing than Gerrard with his tenacity. I like that team, it's not wonderful but it's solid.

I like Stones and Jones tbh.

I think Henderson Wilshere will work as well as Gerrard Henderson, potentiall even better because Jack has more bite to him and is a lot more physically imposing than Gerrard with his tenacity. I like that team, it's not wonderful but it's solid.

Wilshere may have more bite and tenacity about him than Gerrard but he's still a suspect when it comes to the defensive discipline. Henderson and Wilshere aren't the typical DM in that midfield. It's like us playing Ramires and Luiz in the pivot previously.

Jones should be playing CB imo. He and Cahill will make a good pairing. Stones still needs more experience.

When you put a inexperienced player like Stones as CB with Henderson and Wilshere as the midfield cover, you can expect Norway to score but that attacking players is good enough to win them the game.