Neymar

the wes

It looks like there is a remote Chance yet!!... I hope Neymar decide to move to Chelsea

Neymar torn over Chelsea move as Brazilian wonderkid considers forcing Santos exit

By Ashley Gray

Last updated at 9:30 AM on 22nd July 2010

Brazilian wonderkid Neymar is deciding whether to force a move from Santos to Chelsea.

The Blues had a £17million bid for the 18-year-old rejected on Tuesday and Santos insist they will not do business for less than the player's £29.6m release clause.

However, the forward is wary of turning down an opportunity to join one of the best clubs in the world after already missing out on a move to West Ham.

article-1296734-0A836503000005DC-959_468x286.jpg Plenty to ponder: Brazilian wonderkid Neymar must decide whether to force his move to Chelsea from Santos

Neymar signed a five-year deal with the Brazilian club little more than six months ago, but Santos are already looking at ways to involve sponsors in a bid to improve his salary.

His agent Wagner Ribeiro said: 'I'm having a meeting with the boy's parents and another with Santos, but most important of all is what the boy wants.

'If he says he wants to leave, we'll have to negotiate with Santos and the investment group (who own 40 per cent of Neymar's rights) and we will try to talk to Chelsea about the price.

article-1296734-097281D9000005DC-79_224x423.jpgarticle-1296734-0A7A2957000005DC-91_224x423.jpg Transfer tussle: Man City have first refusal on Neymar but Chelsea made first bid

'But what tips the scales will be the boy himself. He is not ready to go to Europe - no boy of his age is - but he already knows what he wants.'

Manchester City have first refusal on Neymar and must be offered the same terms of any bid accepted by Santos.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1296734/Neymar-torn-Chelsea-Brazilian-wonderkid-ponders-Santos-exit.html#ixzz0uQ3tIJ1h

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely he would have some sort of say in that as the player. But im sure Robinho is telling him to go to City anyway...

Of course the player has a massive say, if he don't want to go to city then he won't! The last thing Robinho would do is to recommend City! I do hope this goes through now, would be an exciting prospect.

Surely he would have some sort of say in that as the player. But im sure Robinho is telling him to go to City anyway...

i`m not so sure...he might be telling him not to go to Man City or England atall after his experience here..but i think Neymar seems to be his own man with his own mind and if he were to listen to anyone in Brazil it is more likely to be his family..he`s only known Robinho for a few months afterall,where as he has known his family all his life..and wether the reasons are purely for Neymar`s best interests or not, his family seem to be pushing for him to join Chelsea.

Or maybe Robinho is saying something like

"Listen kid, don't do the same mistake I did. Don't even consider those bastards. If I went to Chelsea at least I'd have 2 medals I could show off with. Now I'm screwed. Nobody wants to buy me and I'm stuck in shitty club. Just choose Chelsea. That's the best thing you can do". wub.gif

Right.... :D

it will go right down to the last minute of the transfer window and city will get him.

chelsea don't have the guts to take the gamble after the sheva fiasco, sheva has crippled the decision makers at chelsea for good.

it's such as shame too, because neymar is 18 and has lightyears ahead of him.

You do know Light Years is a unit used to measure length not time?

it was an outlandish exaggeration, it's a pity your juvenile mind couldn't comprehend that.

length could be the distance within something as mundane as a ruler involving numbers for example.. the number 1 to 10 are technically parted in length as a distance apart.. this is technically length but in a different context.

or maybe my expression was a reference to an age chart and the distance between each number being 'technically' length or something perceptible nor philosophical.

the widespread opinion that Neymar deserved a place in Dunga's squad went as far as a 14,000 signature petition, and despite the huge pressure on Dunga to pick Neymar, he was omitted from both the squad of 23, and the stand-by list.

chai.gif

So according to that article Santos arnt even on the brink of selling Neymar and are not interested in listening to any offers AT ALL, while it seems like Neymar and his father wanted the deal to go through. . So what does a club like Chelsea do when we come across a roadblock like that? Does the Neymar family go to court and get them to allow the sale to go through? File a transfer request?

So according to that article Santos arnt even on the brink of selling Neymar and are not interested in listening to any offers AT ALL, while it seems like Neymar and his father wanted the deal to go through. . So what does a club like Chelsea do when we come across a roadblock like that? Does the Neymar family go to court and get them to allow the sale to go through? File a transfer request?

Isn't it similiar to Fabregas situation? He also wants to go but the club is not letting him.

Guest THE BEAST

usually in those cases the player should file a transfer request and then santos will be forced to agree any reasonable offer from chelsea. i think if neymar is to file a request then may be 20 millions will seal the deal .

Well Let me CHeck the last Records of players Force the way out of a Club....

David Beckham

Cristiano Ronaldo

Robinho

Cesc Fabergas

and many others....

So there is always ways to do it... and for a decent amount ...

Well Let me CHeck the last Records of players Force the way out of a Club....

David Beckham

Cristiano Ronaldo

Robinho

Cesc Fabergas

and many others....

So there is always ways to do it... and for a decent amount ...

Legally, if have a binding contract as a player does with their club, they are obligated to see out the terms of that contract. So basically if the club decides not to sell then there is not a damn thing the player can do about it. The only reason players who request to be sold generally do end up leaving is because the club doesnt really want to keep a player who is unhappy and therefore they decide to sell.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You