The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GK: Tibo, Begovic, Jamal?

DEF: Terry, Cahill, Iva, Azpi, Zouma, Luis

MID: Matic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

AM: Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Traore?

ST: Costa, Falcao, Remy

That makes 19 outfield players, we need to bring another 1 and possibly more if Luis/Mikel/Ramires/Traore/Remy/Zouma/Oscar wont be here next season.

We had some problems with squad depth (and more with quality of bench) last season, we should address that if we are not looking to improve our first 11.

GK: Tibo, Begovic, Jamal?

DEF: Terry, Cahill, Iva, Azpi, Zouma, Luis

MID: Matic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

AM: Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Traore?

ST: Costa, Falcao, Remy

That makes 19 outfield players, we need to bring another 1 and possibly more if Luis/Mikel/Ramires/Traore/Remy/Zouma/Oscar wont be here next season.

We had some problems with squad depth (and more with quality of bench) last season, we should address that if we are not looking to improve our first 11.

Jose said 3 players. Falcao and Begavoic makes it 2, and unless Jose is telling lies like he does 90% of the time, I think 1 more player will be all we sign. I just hope that one player is a world class one.

Jose said 3 players. Falcao and Begavoic makes it 2, and unless Jose is telling lies like he does 90% of the time, I think 1 more player will be all we sign. I just hope that one player is a world class one.

If we keep all the current players, one more will be enough yes.

But didnt he say somewhere he will sign one defender, one midfielder and one striker?

But as we know Mou, he could do anything.

Jose will get his hand on what he wants. He is playing the last card after other top rivals put their cards on the table he knows what he want to go for in the market and hit them on the run he is that brilliant. Please watch out for him in the transfer market now he has seen it all what other manager have gotten for themselves, that why he always say one thing and do another. this man is a genius he looked into other aspects of life and use it as a his weapon. If anyone here have watch car challenge you will understand what am talking a about. He is the best coach out there.

Official Chelsea account on Twitter posted that players are traveling to Montreal in 2 days, so I suppose they will not train at Cobham at all?

Or they'll be training only tomorrow?

The pre-season squad in Canada this week is as follows:
Thibaut Courtois, Asmir Begovic, Jamal Blackman, Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ola Aina, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nemanja Matic, John Mikel Obi, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Bertrand Traore, Victor Moses, Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Dominic Solanke.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/champions-touchdown-in-canada-.html

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=Chelsea+training&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toltem=18&orderBy=Newest

Chelsea preseason photos:

By the looks of things a full game took place, one team consisting of:Begovic: Chalobah, Ivanovic, Cahill, Azpiliqueta: RLC, Matic, Ramires: Hazard, Remy, Salanke: Versus : Courtois: Clarke-Salter, Terry, Zouma, Aina: Oscar, Mikel, Fabregas: Moses, Costa, B.Traore

(The only player on tour unused was J. Blackman)

PS. Just search Chelsea training

they picked a very ugly part of montreal to train; its some random fields in some old industrial/shipping park https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.550666,-73.531595,3a,90y,111.52h,75.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbXegaO9ezetprucjk2V1mg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

they picked a very ugly part of montreal to train; its some random fields in some old industrial/shipping park https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.550666,-73.531595,3a,90y,111.52h,75.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbXegaO9ezetprucjk2V1mg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Montreal Impact training facilities .. ugh like 20 mins from my grandparents place I'm so upset I don't have the week off to go see my family , oh and my grandparents as well haha