test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The Pre-Season thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,451 posts in this topic

When the players have to report in training?

Today Monday Morning 6 July.

Starts on July 9 according to Daily Star - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/452292/transfer-news-gossip-Chelsea-Mohamed-Salah-gossip-rumours-Jose-Mourinho-pre-season.

Nothing on the club website or Twitter that says the players are back in training today.

ice-boy likes this

Starts on July 9 according to Daily Star - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/452292/transfer-news-gossip-Chelsea-Mohamed-Salah-gossip-rumours-Jose-Mourinho-pre-season.

Nothing on the club website or Twitter that says the players are back in training today.

I was talking about that Monday 6 July return Home and sometime during the week start actual Physical training on the training grounds.

GK: Tibo, Begovic, Jamal?

DEF: Terry, Cahill, Iva, Azpi, Zouma, Luis

MID: Matic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

AM: Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Traore?

ST: Costa, Falcao, Remy

That makes 19 outfield players, we need to bring another 1 and possibly more if Luis/Mikel/Ramires/Traore/Remy/Zouma/Oscar wont be here next season.

We had some problems with squad depth (and more with quality of bench) last season, we should address that if we are not looking to improve our first 11.

GK: Tibo, Begovic, Jamal?

DEF: Terry, Cahill, Iva, Azpi, Zouma, Luis

MID: Matic, Cesc, Ramires, Mikel, RLC

AM: Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Traore?

ST: Costa, Falcao, Remy

That makes 19 outfield players, we need to bring another 1 and possibly more if Luis/Mikel/Ramires/Traore/Remy/Zouma/Oscar wont be here next season.

We had some problems with squad depth (and more with quality of bench) last season, we should address that if we are not looking to improve our first 11.

Jose said 3 players. Falcao and Begavoic makes it 2, and unless Jose is telling lies like he does 90% of the time, I think 1 more player will be all we sign. I just hope that one player is a world class one.

Jose said 3 players. Falcao and Begavoic makes it 2, and unless Jose is telling lies like he does 90% of the time, I think 1 more player will be all we sign. I just hope that one player is a world class one.

If we keep all the current players, one more will be enough yes.

But didnt he say somewhere he will sign one defender, one midfielder and one striker?

But as we know Mou, he could do anything.

Jose will get his hand on what he wants. He is playing the last card after other top rivals put their cards on the table he knows what he want to go for in the market and hit them on the run he is that brilliant. Please watch out for him in the transfer market now he has seen it all what other manager have gotten for themselves, that why he always say one thing and do another. this man is a genius he looked into other aspects of life and use it as a his weapon. If anyone here have watch car challenge you will understand what am talking a about. He is the best coach out there.

Official Chelsea account on Twitter posted that players are traveling to Montreal in 2 days, so I suppose they will not train at Cobham at all?

Or they'll be training only tomorrow?

The pre-season squad in Canada this week is as follows:
Thibaut Courtois, Asmir Begovic, Jamal Blackman, Cesar Azpilicueta, Branislav Ivanovic, Ola Aina, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Kurt Zouma, Jake Clarke-Salter, Nemanja Matic, John Mikel Obi, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Ramires, Cesc Fabregas, Oscar, Eden Hazard, Bertrand Traore, Victor Moses, Loic Remy, Diego Costa and Dominic Solanke.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/champions-touchdown-in-canada-.html

stroey and RoyalBlues like this

No Cuadrado, no happy
He is joining up with the squad later due to Copa America involvement. Same goes for Luis, Willian and Falcao.

He is joining up with the squad later due to Copa America involvement. Same goes for Luis, Willian and Falcao.

Yup, just mentioning no first choice scapegoat, it means Oscar will be up there for sure.

http://www.apimages.com/Search?query=Chelsea+training&ss=10&st=kw&entitysearch=&toltem=18&orderBy=Newest

Chelsea preseason photos:

By the looks of things a full game took place, one team consisting of:Begovic: Chalobah, Ivanovic, Cahill, Azpiliqueta: RLC, Matic, Ramires: Hazard, Remy, Salanke: Versus : Courtois: Clarke-Salter, Terry, Zouma, Aina: Oscar, Mikel, Fabregas: Moses, Costa, B.Traore

(The only player on tour unused was J. Blackman)

PS. Just search Chelsea training

they picked a very ugly part of montreal to train; its some random fields in some old industrial/shipping park https://www.google.ca/maps/@45.550666,-73.531595,3a,90y,111.52h,75.23t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sbXegaO9ezetprucjk2V1mg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Montreal Impact training facilities .. ugh like 20 mins from my grandparents place I'm so upset I don't have the week off to go see my family , oh and my grandparents as well haha