test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

The Pre-Season Thread

Started by BlueLion.,

1,340 posts in this topic

Amsterdam booked up!!

Decided to go by coach because flights are far to expensive.

Can't go wrong for £38 return, even if it is a 12 hour over night journey....

How you getting there TX?

Amsterdam booked up!!

Decided to go by coach because flights are far to expensive.

Can't go wrong for £38 return, even if it is a 12 hour over night journey....

How you getting there TX?

£38 return.. that's an incredible deal. And at least you'll be able to stretch your legs on the ferry I presume. I'm planning to go by train (eurostar), which will cost a lot more, so I may look into going by coach actually.

How are you getting hold of tickets for the game?

£38 return.. that's an incredible deal. And at least you'll be able to stretch your legs on the ferry I presume. I'm planning to go by train (eurostar), which will cost a lot more, so I may look into going by coach actually.

How are you getting hold of tickets for the game?

Don't know at the minute, I assume Chelsea will start selling them soon. Doubt we will sell it out, we only sold about 500 for Ajax.

Don't know at the minute, I assume Chelsea will start selling them soon. Doubt we will sell it out, we only sold about 500 for Ajax.

Fair enough. It said on the official vitesse site, that if they have enough tickets left, the stadium ticket office will be selling them from 14.00 pm.

I've just checked out coach prices on the national express site, and it's £42.00 from london for a return. Which is pretty good, apart from the fact it's a coach lmao.

Any know if the Pre season is shown on Sky Sports? I could of swore I seen Sky Advertising the Asia Cup Pre Season & Showing a chelsea clip?

Any word on this?

Any know if the Pre season is shown on Sky Sports? I could of swore I seen Sky Advertising the Asia Cup Pre Season & Showing a chelsea clip?

Any word on this?

Yep Asia Cup will be shown on SkySports :)

quinner likes this

Chelsea will sell them from our box office. We won't get a £9 delivery charge.

The prices that site quoted were €55 short side, and €65 long side..

That's quite steep considering the ajax tickets were €30.

PRE-SEASON GAMES

Tickets for both Rangers and Portsmouth are expected to arrive later this month. Once the tickets have arrived the full sales information will be released.

Vitesse Arnhem information will be released next week.

i was hoping to catch a game in Hong Kong but with the move date set for July 21... It just isn't possible and with my luck Chelsea will tour North America next summer!!

You never know. i never guessed chelsea would come to scotland and look they be coming here this summer. so theres a chance they will go there next season

BluesChick likes this

Our box office is a complete shambles. Nearly 3 weeks till the game and nothing. What an absolute joke!!
PRE-SEASON GAMES Tickets for both Rangers and Portsmouth are expected to arrive later this month. Once the tickets have arrived the full sales information will be released.

Vitesse Arnhem information will be released next week.

http://www.chelseafc...,,10268,00.html

Frustratingly it only says 'information' will be released, nothing about actual tickets.

Vitesse Arnhem site..

Ticketbox / Primera

Sales start: Mon May 16, 2011

End of sale: Fri July 8, 2011

DAGVERKOOP

If still enough tickets available, the stadium ticket office at 14.00 pm.