test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,255 posts in this topic

R.A. The Rugged Man - Crazy Man (2010)

COVER.jpg

01 Crazy Man ft. Celph Titled & Block McCloud

02 Return Of The Renaissance ft. Hell Razah

03 You Don't Wanna Fuck Wit ft. Havoc (Unreleased Mix)

04 Diablos ft. Celph Titled, Louis Logic & J.J. Brown)

05 Mad Ammo ft. Celph Titled

06 Bottom Feeders ft. Cage (Unreleased Mix)

07 Hold Up ft. Lord Lhus & Savage Brothers

08 Pipe Dreams ft. Bekay

09 Three Greats ft. Kool G Rap & Reef The Lost Cauze (Unreleased Mix)

10 Homecoming Queen ft. Mr. Eon

11 Nosebleed ft. Vinnie Paz

12 Betcha Life ft. The High & Mighty

13 Crazy Man ft. Block McCloud & Celph Titled (Bonus Remix)

14 Nosebleed ft. Vinnie Paz (JBL The Titan Remix)

Multiupload - Mediafire

T.I. - No Mercy (2010)

20101103-NOMERCY1.jpg

1. Welcome to the World (featuring Kanye West & Kid Cudi)

2. How Life Changed (featuring Mitchelle'l & Scarface)

3. Get Back Up (featuring Chris Brown)

4. I Can't Help It (featuring Rocko)

5. That's All She Wrote (featuring Eminem)

6. No Mercy (featuring The-Dream)

7. Big Picture

8. Strip

9. Salute

10. Amazing

11. Everything on Me

12. Poppin Bottles (featuring Drake)

13. Lay Me Down (featuring Rico Love)

14. Castle Walls (featuring Christina Aguilera)

Fileserve - Hotfile

A very good album here. Perhaps one of T.I.'s best. This guy is quite underrated in the game right now. I recommend all hip-hop purists to check this out. Track 14 (Castle Walls) is a particular favourite of mine :)

A very good album here. Perhaps one of T.I.'s best. This guy is quite underrated in the game right now. I recommend all hip-hop purists to check this out. Track 14 (Castle Walls) is a particular favourite of mine :)

Yea, it's decent.. a few nice tracks. How life changed & welcome to the world are particular favourites atm, the bonus track 'follow your dreams' is aight too.

Miles better than young jeezy's tm103 anyway.

Yea, it's decent.. a few nice tracks. How life changed & welcome to the world are particular favourites atm, the bonus track 'follow your dreams' is aight too.

Miles better than young jeezy's tm103 anyway.

Hmm I haven't got the bonus track, will look to download it tomorrow. I don't think Jeezy's that good to be honest, his voice is quite off putting. The Recession was decent, at best, and that's only because of the Nas and Kanye West features. He didn't even write half his lyrics

Hmm I haven't got the bonus track, will look to download it tomorrow. I don't think Jeezy's that good to be honest, his voice is quite off putting. The Recession was decent, at best, and that's only because of the Nas and Kanye West features. He didn't even write half his lyrics

bonus track..

http://hulkshare.com/032t8xjtaguf

Could have done with a better beat, but it's nice.

and yea Jeezy relies heavily on features and production, his latest effort is just a bunch of tracks that sound the same.

Morpheus likes this

Just got back from watching Jay Z at the U2 concert here in Melbourne. Payed just to go see him and it was well worth it. Really wish he did a side show here but :(

U2 put on a good show don't they :P

Second time i have seen them now. My mum is a big fan. She really enjoyed it, all i can say is that i prefer them live then what i do recordings.

Hey do you listen to French rap?

Yeah fo' sure !

Back in the days there were several really good groups and MCs like Supreme NTM, Afrojazz, Les Sages Po, etc...

And you ?

Yeah fo' sure !

Back in the days there were several really good groups and MCs like Supreme NTM, Afrojazz, Les Sages Po, etc...

And you ?

Do you like La Fouine?

No, i do not like La Fouine ! Not at all lol !

The NTM Affirmative Action remix with Nas and AZ was great.

I tried my best to understand what was being said with my GCSE level French.

I got a C by the way...so not too bad! :D

:lol:

Yeah, this is one of my favourite NTM's track.

Here a quick translation, I hope this will help you (there are few french expressions which I do not know how to translate) :

Kool Shen :

No Don Corleon in my Hood

But if you mess up, till the end you will have to play the maids.

But there is no more space for the dreams,

Here when we rise up the haters ???? (I guess it's "the haters envy you")

Even the angels kill you

Know that the union makes the strenght but the misery devides it.

And that in crisis time each one bets on his biz

Each one his Mafia, each one his Mifa (for Famille -> familly)

Even the State runs like this.

Only wangle disguised in State secrets.

Joey Starr :

For all my peeps (word already in english in the song, but i don't know what it means)

????????

Even the life holds us at arm's strenght

We work in the shadow being aware of our strenght :

The strenght of the number. It's like this we win/prevail

Within this bloody (or fucking) underground society,

We have the wind in our back, ready to fly by our own wings.

Where I live there is no boss...

No, there is no place for all that

In my Hood my man.

I've seen boyz who ruin them-self at the foot of the Projects.

I also love "Tout n'est pas si facile" and "Paris sous les bombes"... I don't know if you know them...? If you do not, go

and

They are great on stage, if you have one day the opportunity to go see them, don't hesitate a second.

And what other Emcees/groups (french) do you listen to ?

Edited by killamanjaro

No, i do not like La Fouine ! Not at all lol !

:lol:

Yeah, this is one of my favourite NTM's track.

Here a quick translation, I hope this will help you (there are few french expressions which I do not know how to translate) :

I also love "Tout n'est pas si facile" and "Paris sous les bombes"... I don't know if you know them...? If you do not, go

and

They are great on stage, if you have one day the opportunity to go see them, don't hesitate a second.

And what other Emcees/groups (french) do you listen to ?

Thanks for the lyrics!

I liked a few of MC Solaar's songs from back in the days when my older brother use to listen to him.

I watched a French film recently called 'Un Prophete' and it was very good.

The funny thing is I have no connection to France but I sort of like the country, the language and some of the culture. It's why I really like our French players and guys like Essien and Didier who become great players there. :tophat:

LDN - That was, erm, interesting! Not really my kind of rap to be honest. :unsure:

Any of you guys listen to J Cole?

:lol: Yeah, it's that "aggressive" type of rap (as I call it).. Not for everyone

But yeah, J.Cole is simply outstanding! Saw him live in London this year, him and Wale were dope as hell. Wale is almost as good as J.Cole, I like their policy of free music and releasing a mixtape every now and then.

J.Cole > Joe Cole (as TX said once)

:lol: Yeah, it's that "aggressive" type of rap (as I call it).. Not for everyone

But yeah, J.Cole is simply outstanding! Saw him live in London this year, him and Wale were dope as hell. Wale is almost as good as J.Cole, I like their policy of free music and releasing a mixtape every now and then.

J.Cole > Joe Cole (as TX said once)

Yeah I need to download his new mixtape! The Warm Up is one of my favourites. Not really into Wale too tough but I like a few of his songs.

And J Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Cole by a mile. There's only one J Cole from now on in my opinion. :D

Yeah I need to download his new mixtape! The Warm Up is one of my favourites. Not really into Wale too tough but I like a few of his songs.

And J Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Cole by a mile. There's only one J Cole from now on in my opinion. :D

Yeah, he was set to release his album at the end of this year but there was a delay, so he decided to drop a mixtape instead. Here's a sample of Wale at his best (imo)..

&