Hip Hop discussion

Aria

I dont understand what you wrote, but im waiting to buy this not going to listen to leakes like his last album. Can't wait!

Ok well that didn't last long. I gave in..... Its a really good album. Cudi sounds like hes struggling with life at the moment. I will buy this for sure when it comes out, hopefully there is a special addition again like the last album so i can buy both.

Ok well that didn't last long. I gave in..... Its a really good album. Cudi sounds like hes struggling with life at the moment. I will buy this for sure when it comes out, hopefully there is a special addition again like the last album so i can buy both.

Do you know when it "officially" drops?

R.A. The Rugged Man - Crazy Man (2010)

COVER.jpg

01 Crazy Man ft. Celph Titled & Block McCloud

02 Return Of The Renaissance ft. Hell Razah

03 You Don't Wanna Fuck Wit ft. Havoc (Unreleased Mix)

04 Diablos ft. Celph Titled, Louis Logic & J.J. Brown)

05 Mad Ammo ft. Celph Titled

06 Bottom Feeders ft. Cage (Unreleased Mix)

07 Hold Up ft. Lord Lhus & Savage Brothers

08 Pipe Dreams ft. Bekay

09 Three Greats ft. Kool G Rap & Reef The Lost Cauze (Unreleased Mix)

10 Homecoming Queen ft. Mr. Eon

11 Nosebleed ft. Vinnie Paz

12 Betcha Life ft. The High & Mighty

13 Crazy Man ft. Block McCloud & Celph Titled (Bonus Remix)

14 Nosebleed ft. Vinnie Paz (JBL The Titan Remix)

Multiupload - Mediafire

• 4 weeks later...

T.I. - No Mercy (2010)

20101103-NOMERCY1.jpg

1. Welcome to the World (featuring Kanye West & Kid Cudi)

2. How Life Changed (featuring Mitchelle'l & Scarface)

3. Get Back Up (featuring Chris Brown)

4. I Can't Help It (featuring Rocko)

5. That's All She Wrote (featuring Eminem)

6. No Mercy (featuring The-Dream)

7. Big Picture

8. Strip

9. Salute

10. Amazing

11. Everything on Me

12. Poppin Bottles (featuring Drake)

13. Lay Me Down (featuring Rico Love)

14. Castle Walls (featuring Christina Aguilera)

Fileserve - Hotfile

A very good album here. Perhaps one of T.I.'s best. This guy is quite underrated in the game right now. I recommend all hip-hop purists to check this out. Track 14 (Castle Walls) is a particular favourite of mine :)

A very good album here. Perhaps one of T.I.'s best. This guy is quite underrated in the game right now. I recommend all hip-hop purists to check this out. Track 14 (Castle Walls) is a particular favourite of mine :)

Yea, it's decent.. a few nice tracks. How life changed & welcome to the world are particular favourites atm, the bonus track 'follow your dreams' is aight too.

Miles better than young jeezy's tm103 anyway.

Yea, it's decent.. a few nice tracks. How life changed & welcome to the world are particular favourites atm, the bonus track 'follow your dreams' is aight too.

Miles better than young jeezy's tm103 anyway.

Hmm I haven't got the bonus track, will look to download it tomorrow. I don't think Jeezy's that good to be honest, his voice is quite off putting. The Recession was decent, at best, and that's only because of the Nas and Kanye West features. He didn't even write half his lyrics

Hmm I haven't got the bonus track, will look to download it tomorrow. I don't think Jeezy's that good to be honest, his voice is quite off putting. The Recession was decent, at best, and that's only because of the Nas and Kanye West features. He didn't even write half his lyrics

bonus track..

http://hulkshare.com/032t8xjtaguf

Could have done with a better beat, but it's nice.

and yea Jeezy relies heavily on features and production, his latest effort is just a bunch of tracks that sound the same.