test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,255 posts in this topic

Is The R.E.D Album any good? Haven't had the chance to have a listen yet.

Nah, that isn't out yet.. it's been pushed back.

I think Game may have lost it though, the recent tracks he's leaked have not been good.

Nah, that isn't out yet.. it's been pushed back.

I think Game may have lost it though, the recent tracks he's leaked have not been good.

Well, he is signed to Aftermath, nothing new about delays there. Shame about Game though, he'd had a good career. Perhaps he should've stopped after L.A.X like he'd planned.

lost tapes volume 2 is coming out

Word.

Lost tapes is amongst my favourite albums, and this second instalment's success will live or die on what era the tracks are coming from.

XXL magazine's choices for the tracklist...

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=91485

Hear Film a while back, used the instrumentals of "You Never Know" by Immortal Technique if I'm not mistaken?

Hear Film a while back, used the instrumentals of "You Never Know" by Immortal Technique if I'm not mistaken?

A kid named C-Sick from chicago won a competition to make that.

Hey tx do you have any tracks that are anti illuminati

^

Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [snoop Dogg]

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..."

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II

cudderd.jpg

i'm just listening to this, and staring at the album cover. I 'm high as cudi and my physical is on the spaceship

rolled up a dutch and well, u MAY (--o-r --m-a-y--- n-o-t--)know? ((−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl- 3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro- 6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol)

Marijuana & The End are my personal favourites tracks atm.

LDN Blue likes this

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II

cudderd.jpg

i'm just listening to this, and staring at the album cover. I 'm high as cudi and my physical is on the spaceship

rolled up a dutch and well, u MAY (--o-r --m-a-y--- n-o-t--)know? ((−)-(6aR,10aR)-6,6,9-trimethyl- 3-pentyl-6a,7,8,10a-tetrahydro- 6H-benzo[c]chromen-1-ol)

Marijuana & The End are my personal favourites tracks atm.

I dont understand what you wrote, but im waiting to buy this not going to listen to leakes like his last album. Can't wait!

I dont understand what you wrote, but im waiting to buy this not going to listen to leakes like his last album. Can't wait!

Ok well that didn't last long. I gave in..... Its a really good album. Cudi sounds like hes struggling with life at the moment. I will buy this for sure when it comes out, hopefully there is a special addition again like the last album so i can buy both.

Ok well that didn't last long. I gave in..... Its a really good album. Cudi sounds like hes struggling with life at the moment. I will buy this for sure when it comes out, hopefully there is a special addition again like the last album so i can buy both.

Do you know when it "officially" drops?

Lmao, these guys are a guilty pleasure of mine. Although, only in moderation.

Why would anyone give such great production to a bunch of subhuman's.

this is what the female member gets up to..

81556552.png