test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aria

Hip Hop discussion

Started by Aria,

2,282 posts in this topic

Just downloaded R.E.D, Game's last album (LAX) was better than this..

A few decent tracks though, the kendrick lamar record, Born in the trap & Ricky.

Ah forgot about it, getting it now.

Also just downloaded Royce's album Success is Certain. Haven't had a proper listen yet though.

Watch The Throne = Epic

I enjoyed it more on the second listen than the first. At first I was disappointed a bit, but the second listen, I was feeling it. This is definitely more of a Jay album than a Kanye one imo. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. I'll compose a better review later, but for now.. headphoness.gif

Same here! "Gotta have it" kicks ass!

I was a big fan of J Cole's warm up. Really nice mixtape, one of the better ones I've heard in the last 2-3 years.

I liked this one a lot

Yea, that's one of J. Cole's signature tracks..

He's dropped 3 classic mixtapes, and the album looks to be similar to Kanye's debute 'college dropout'. In the sense that he will have a 'Jesus Walks' but also a 'Slow Jamz feat jamie fox' type single, for the much needed 'mainstream' exposure. As an artist.. he's like a crossroads between Nas & Jay-Z.

He does seem to make some very soft type of songs ie Kanye West style which I'm not really a fan of. His singles so far have been pretty rubbish in my opinion.

ColeWorld, 27/9/2011

Like X said, he dropped 3 classic mixtapes, anybody who listen to rap and hip hop must listen it.

What about Wayne's diss on Jay-Z? Shit is soft.

What about Wayne's diss on Jay-Z? Shit is soft.

Lol Wayne's attempt to get some spotlight on his work. He's fallen off on a major level in the last 3-4 years, pathetic way to ruin your career. Especially after the success of Tha Carter II

Cole World: The Sideline Story

9/27/2011

Tracks

1. Intro

2. Dollar & a Dream III

3. Can't Get Enough feat. Trey Songz (VIDEO)

4. Lights Please (VIDEO)

5. Interlude

6. Sideline Story

7. Mr. Nice Watch feat. Jay-Z

8. Cole World

9. In The Morning feat. Drake (VIDEO)

10. Lost Ones (VIDEO)

11. Nobody's Perfect feat. Missy Elliot

12. Never Told

13. Rise And Shine

14. God's Gift

15. Breakdown

16. Cheer Up

Bonus- Workout (VIDEO)

Bonus- Nothing Lasts Forever

Bonus- Daddy's Little Girl (which has a video coming)

BUY THIS SHIT

BUY THIS SHIT

BUY THIS SHIT

BUY THIS SHIT

Can't Wait for album.

Term-X likes this

Anthem of real slovakian hip-hop. So old and still feelin cold at my back.

And this some new real sh.t. Great album called Revolutionary. Track is simply bout Restart to make the world better place.

Lets say I agree on Nas as he is the best rapper for me, but saying that Wu-tang is better than everything, umm...